This is the first onboard air system made specifically for the Yamaha Rhino! The kit is designed to be a direct bolt-in system that allows for easy installation. With this system, you can fill a typical UTV tire from 0-10 PSI in about 20 seconds using the 1 gallon tank filled to 150 PSI. Not only can you fill tires, but you can seat a bead using this system!
This is an ideal kit for those who travel way beyond their camp, and no compressed air is around when you need it. You can have endless supply of compressed air, no matter where you are at, whether it is 5 miles or 5 minutes from camp. This kit will fit under the stock hood and works with almost all aftermarket suspension systems.
- VIAIR 275C Compressor Kit
- Custom Made 1.0 Gallon Air Tank
- 110 / 145 Pressure Switch
- Tank Fittings Kit (Drain Valve, Safety Valve)
- Quick Disconnect Coupler
- 30 Ft. Coil Hose with Clip-on Air Chuck
- 20 Ft. of Power Wire
- Mounting hardware (nuts, bolts, locking washers)
- Vibration isolators
- Remote mount air filter assembly
- Two replacement air filter elements
- Air line for remote mount air filter installation
- Stainless steel braided leader hose
- Check valve
- 12-Volt Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 25% @ 100 PSI?Max.
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI?Max.
- Amp Draw: 18 Amps
- Max. CFM: 2.03
Follow us on Facebook