- Factory replacement upper and lower control arm kit, stock width.
- Made to replace the OEM control arms and ball joints with heavy duty units.
- Boxed upper control arm design to provide the best and most economical strength to weight ratio for the coil over shock absorber arm.
- Tubing lower control arm design to provide light weight, yet very strong and economical carrier arm.
- Both upper and lower control arms come with factory installed uni balls (spherical bearings) and hardened stainless steel spindle pins, getting rid of the weaker OEM ball joints.
- Upper control arm features a split pivot design, changing the OEM 2 shear point frame mounting, to a 4 shear point frame mounting, thus preventing the premature wear of the frame mounting holes.
Welding tabs on the frame is required to implement the split pivot configuration of the upper control arm, but for those who do not wish to weld on tabs and implement the split pivot can use the kit in the stock mounting configuration as well via using included spacers, but will not see the benefit in strength of the split pivot.
|Split pivot design of the Cognito Motorsports upper a-arm vs. stock|
|Both upper and lower control arms come with factory installed uni balls (spherical bearings)
and hardened stainless steel spindle pins
WORCS and Best In The Desert race proven!
Control arms are powder coated, options are black or red
|Extra mount tabs welded in place|
|Upper a-arm mounted with new tabs in place|
|New arms all mounted up|
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide