|John Deere Gator XUV 625i utility vehicle|
In an effort to raise money for solutions to urgent outdoor recreation issues, more than 50 companies have donated at least 150 products to the nonprofit organization Tread Lightly! for its Fourth Annual Charity Auction on eBay, November 1-11.
Big ticket items this year include a Grizzly 550 ATV from Yamaha and a Gator XUV 625i utility vehicle from John Deere.
One hundred percent of the money raised will go to help keep off-road trails and recreation sites healthy and open to the public. The auction also includes plenty of powersports equipment, 4×4 accessories and outdoor gear. Bids will start at 40 to 60 percent off of retail prices.
“We’ve just developed some remarkable new campaigns, tools and programs to help protect outdoor recreation access, and we hope to implement these initiatives fully in 2012,” said Tread Lightly!’s executive director Lori McCullough. “Money raised from this auction is key to helping us save access and curtail closures.”
Just a few of the auction items include:
- Yamaha Grizzly 550 Fl 4X4 ATV
- 2011 John Deere Gator XUV 625i 4×4 Utility Vehicle
- Talon 18 SR Winch from Superwinch
- Hunting Apparel & Gear from Browning
- Set of C Series Type 7 UTV Wheels from ITP
- Winter Gear and Backcountry Pack from HMK
- Neoprene Dust Filter Riding Masks from Rz Mask
- Racing Apparel and Accessories from Moose Racing
- $100 Gift Cards from Trail Tech
- Lexx Mxe Slip-On Silencer from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
- Handlebars and Handguards from Renthal
- 2-Cycle Exhaust Stealth Kit from dB Snorkel
- Vortek T7 Dimension Helmet from EVS Sports
- UNO UTV Gun & Bow Rack from All Rite Products
- LEAD-DOG Helmet Light from Helmetlight
- Flo-Vent Kit from Fastlane
- Flywheel Puller Tools from Dennis Stubblefield Sales Inc.
More information about the auction can be found at www.treadlightly.org.
Tread Lightly! is a national nonprofit organization focused on helping outdoor enthusiasts minimize their impact on the environment and become good stewards of the great outdoors. Tread Lightly! is considered the nation’s signature ethics message for outdoor enthusiasts that use motorized vehicles. The organization offers unique training and restoration programs strategically designed to instill an ethic of responsibility in a wide variety of outdoor enthusiasts and the industries that serve them.
Follow us at:
UTVGuide.net Blog or on Facebook