April 2011, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases yet another OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for the all new 2011 CAN-AM COMMANDER 800 and 1000 Series Side by Sides. CAN-AM gave direction to build a full scale off road Side by Side that commands air flow and K&N is here to help.
DESCRIPTION: CAN-AM COMMANDER 800CC-1000CC; 2011
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Deep 7/8” pleats provide a large surface area and long service intervals
- “XD” specific media offers excellent filtration
- Pliable, durable Urethane application specific sealing bead
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- One-Year Limited Warranty®
K&N’s “new” CM-8011 High-Flow Air Filter was developed specifically for CAN-AM’s NEW SSV800 and SSV1000 COMMANDER Side by Sides. This filter is designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The deep 7/8” pleated “XD” media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a pliable sealing bead ensuring a precise, application specific fit and extra long life. K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by K&N’s One Year Limited Warranty®