Anaheim, Calif. – January 9, 2014 – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2014 WORCS Racing Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & SXS racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. More than $50,000 in GBC Bucks are on the table this season (nearly $6,000 for each of the 9 rounds) for participants in ATV and SXS classes.
In addition to offering GBC Bucks payouts for each event, GBC has added a $1,000 cash bonus for the champion of the SXS Pro class at season’s end. To be eligible for the payout the racer must run GBC tires at each round and must submit a GBC Bucks form for each round.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech. (forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
WORCS GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE. You can also get blank forms and get your form signed by GBC rep Kory Ellis at the races.
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide