|2014 KAWASAKI TERYX4 CAMO|
Last season, few competitors in the hotly contested four-seat Side x Side market could even come close to matching the Kawasaki Teryx4™ CAMO. Now with improved power, handling and performance, thanks to key improvements to its engine, suspension and lighting package for 2014, this super-tough Side x Side will definitely run and hide from the pretenders—and not just because of its tough coating of genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage!
This durable Teryx4 is more woods-ready than ever, thanks to a substantial displacement boost to its heavily upgraded 90-degree V-twin, which now generates 10% more torque and 8% more power for tackling steep hills, negotiating mud bogs and scampering over rocks. At the same time, it also while delivering better fuel economy so you can drive it deeper into the forest, farther out on the range or longer in the desert between fuel stops.
The 2014 upgrades go well-beyond its new larger and more powerful engine. All-new high-performance Fox Podium coil-over piggyback shocks let the Teryx4 attack the trail with more comfort than ever before. And fear not the dark, because the CAMO model’s new LED headlights offer higher intensity lighting for improved visibility in dark driving conditions. With its cutting-edge Electric Power Steering (EPS) system, proven technology that provides light, low-effort steering for navigating through the most adverse conditions with ease, this tough Side x Side can take you anywhere, any time.
The Teryx4 is designed and built with the strength to handle the rigors of four-door off-roading. Its new larger 783cc V-twin engine delivers serious torque in the low- to mid-range, just where you need it in a four-seat Side x Side, and with improved fuel economy, it’s also more efficient. The 90-degree V-twin design is revered for its stump-pulling power, distinctive sound and easy-to-harness flexibility, making it the perfect powerplant for a machine like the Teryx4. It’s also super smooth, with perfect primary balance that helps keep things comfortable for the driver and the passengers for the entire drive. It delivers instantaneous and controllable low- and mid-range response partnered with eye-opening hauling ability. In fact, Kawasaki’s engineers purposely gave the big V-twin optimum camshaft profiles and revised exhaust headers to deliver exciting power when ridden solo or with a single passenger, but also provide plenty of torque for carrying more people or heavier loads.
A Continuously Variable Transmission, centrifugal clutch and a three-mode electronic Hi/Low-Range 4WD system that can be selected by rotating a dash-mounted switch to deliver optimum gearing and traction. The Teryx4 feeds on technical terrain, thanks to its robust chassis and tight 16.7-foot turning radius, which makes maneuvering in tight quarters a cinch.
Routing all that impressive and usable power to the ground is a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), centrifugal clutch assembly and an electrically selectable 4WD system that features instant-switch access to 2WD, 4WD and 4WD+Front Differential Lock modes. The CVT is well known for its quick response and direct engine “feel” in sportier riding situations, where engine power is used to help control the chassis while turning and in rough conditions.
The key to the Teryx4’s tractability is its highly effective centrifugal clutch, which offers an extra degree of low-speed precision and smoothness, which is ideal for tricky terrain where precise throttle inputs are key. The oil-bathed clutch design also contributes to extended CVT belt life by lessening shock and belt deflection.
The electronic 4WD system allows drivers to easily select between three different drive modes to cover most situations: 2WD (light steering, great handling) for maximum sporty performance, 4WD delivers enhanced traction while keeping steering relatively light, and 4WD+Differential Lock for absolute maximum traction. A dash-mounted selector makes it easy to shift between these modes, and changes occur almost instantaneously, so the driver can concentrate on the fun, without worrying about the drivetrain. So whether it’s climbing a slippery and rocky uphill trail, negotiating a wet stream bed, hauling lumber for fixing fences on the farm, or just plain hauling down a wide-open two-track, the Teryx4 has an ideal drivetrain mode to handle it.
It also offers the easiest, lowest-effort and most precise steering characteristics in all of four-wheeling, thanks to Kawasaki’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) system. EPS offers additional damping on straights, especially on rougher surfaces, as well as reduced steering kickback and bump-steer. The key to the Teryx4’s light-steering performance comes from a Showa-built system that eliminates the traditional power-steering pump so steering inputs won’t put a drain on engine power. The system only works when the engine is running, so there’s also no battery drain. Input from vehicle speed and torque sensors determine the amount of steering assistance – more during slow-speed use, and less as speeds increase, just like a good sports car.
The tough foundation of the Teryx4 is the epitome of Side x Side strength. Its rigid, square-tube steel frame was designed by Kawasaki engineers using detailed computer analysis and loads of off-road testing to create its super-strong double-X frame design, which features two X-shaped cross members that bridge the frame’s box structures from corner-to-corner for maximum strength and optimum durability. This sturdy frame is significantly reinforced by its certified Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) which extends all the way out to the edges of the bodywork to maximize cockpit space and help shield the chassis and bodywork from damage.
This impressive package is enhanced with a wide-track/wide-body chassis that contributes to superb cornering characteristics. The wide track helps resist body roll during cornering and boosts its ability to cope with rough terrain at speed. The mid-ship engine placement also helps by centralizing the Teryx4’s center of mass to reduce turning inertia and promote easy direction changes.
The Teryx4’s independent suspension was already tough to beat, but the 2014 Teryx4 now utilizes one of the best names in the high-performance suspension business, Fox. Kawasaki engineers collaborated with Fox to fit the Teryx4 with the ultimate high-performance Side x Side shocks, fully adjustable for spring preload and 24-way compression damping to tailor the ride to the terrain. As always, Kawasaki and Fox incorporated a dual-mode design ideology so that the Fox Podium coil-over shocks provide everything from cruising comfort with four passengers aboard to sport-style bump absorption when driven solo or with a single passenger. It’s a difficult combination to get right, but Fox’s high-grade Podium shocks, which feature piggyback reservoirs to help maintain consistent damping, are more than capable of the task.
With all this performance and handling potential, consistent stopping power is a must, and the Teryx4 delivers! High-performance hydraulic discs up front using 200mm rotors gripped by dual-piston calipers offer exceptional feel and stopping power. The brakes are recessed within the wheels, protecting them from dirt, water and debris, while durable steel-braided lines help keep pedal feel crisp and progressive. In back is Kawasaki’s unique sealed internal wet brake that features internal components that are completely sealed from mud, water, dust and debris, the result being ultra-reliable braking performance. The combination of powerful discs up front and the sealed system in back is ideal, and contributes once again to the Teryx4’s wide-ranging overall performance.
Large 26” Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires offer the type of ride comfort, control and traction you’d expect from a first-class Side x Side like the Teryx4. Their construction and tread design helps maximize forward traction while optimizing response for aggressive cornering.
The Teryx4’s shorter (compared to other four-seat Side x Sides) 85.7” wheelbase affords it a surprisingly small 16.7’ turning radius, which makes tight turns an easy affair on trails or in tight spaces. The unit’s substantial 11.1” of ground clearance helps keep it from bottoming when cresting an obstacle or ridge, while high approach and departure angles (79 and 65 degrees, respectively), reduce the possibility of smacking the front bumper when approaching a steep slope or scraping the tail when exiting one.
The Teryx4 side x side also excels at all sorts of workday tasks, from crew hauling to towing. Its sizable 18” by 48”, 250-pound-capacity cargo box is 8.5” deep, with a flat bottom that is big enough for a large cooler, several spare fuel cans, or other large objects. Four tie-down loops help secure cargo, and the rear wall is shorter in the center, to make it easier to load and remove items. The Teryx4 features a standard 2” hitch receiver, and towing capacity is a substantial 1,300 pounds.
Convenience features include two DC power outlets – one in front, another in back – providing up to 120 watts of peak electrical power, while nearly 8 gallons of fuel capacity and improved fuel economy for 2014 offer substantial range, enough for a long day on the job or trail. There’s also a conveniently located beverage holder for each of the four seats.
Those powerful and purposeful good looks start with a high-strength steel front guard and an aggressive looking hood that opens for ease of maintenance up-front. The headlamp and fender design gives the Teryx4 a no-nonsense look that says “sporty” and “functional” in the same breath. Accessing the front suspension, coolant reservoir, air filter and electrical equipment is easy, thanks to an easy-open front hood, which is part of a tough, rugged looking body package.
Unlike some competitors, Teryx4 features secure latching doors that are easy to use, look good, and offer a level of mud protection. Scratch-resistant bodywork and textured paint on the sturdy front guard and ROPS cage, help keep the Teryx4 looking sharp for a good long time.
Passengers will enjoy riding in the Teryx4 during a long day, because it’s the most comfortable Side x Side in its class, by far. Its roomy interior gives the driver and passengers ample room to spread-out, with plenty of hip, shoulder and legroom.
This tough Side x Side’s high-backed bucket seats feature high-quality cushioning and cold-resistant seat material provide all-day plushness. When the going gets rough, the Teryx4’s three-point seatbelts offer a high degree of security to keep the driver and passengers in place. The adjustable front seats offer three positions in one-inch increments, while the rear seats are mounted slightly higher than those in front. Stadium style seating provides rear seat passengers a better view forward. Handholds integrated into the frame give passengers extra security, while shock absorbing comfort mounts and an anti-cinch feature on the seatbelts helps prevent over-tightening when the belts lock during sudden deceleration (or when the tilt sensor is activated).
Instrumentation is top-notch, and includes a multi-function electronic display that provides a ton of useful information: speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer and hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, front-differential indicator light, parking-brake indicator, water-temp and fuel-injection warning indicators, reverse indicator light, etc. – everything you need to know.
Strength. Power. Comfort. Convenience. Hauling and towing ability. Reliability. Four seats. The Teryx model line has always been a pinnacle of off-road fun and function, and the 2014 Teryx4 represents the best of the best in Kawasaki Teryx performance, reliability and comfort.
A large selection of Genuine Kawasaki Accessories is available through authorized Kawasaki dealers. As with all off-highway vehicle recreation, Kawasaki encourages Side x Side drivers to drive responsibly and to respect the environment.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides, and personal watercraft through a network of more than 1,200 independent retailers, with an additional 7,400 retailers specializing in Kawasaki power products and general purpose engines. KMC and its affiliates employ nearly 3,100 people in the United States, with 300 of them located at KMC’s Irvine, California headquarters.
Kawasaki’s tagline, “Let the good times roll.”, is recognized worldwide. For five decades, the Kawasaki brand has become synonymous with powerful, stylish and category-leading vehicles. Information about Kawasaki’s complete line of powersports products and Kawasaki affiliates can be found on the Internet at www.kawasaki.com.
|2014 KAWASAKI TERYX4 CAMO|
2014 Kawasaki Teryx4™ 800 CAMO
Features and Benefits
- NEW Larger 783cc digital fuel-injected 90-degree V-twin offers more power than ever, delivered exactly where a four-seat Side x Side needs it most. Even better… it does it all while delivering better fuel economy!
- NEW Fox Podium shocks offer excellent sporty control and plush ride comfort
- NEW LED headlamps provide higher intensity lighting for driving in low visibility conditions
- Super-strong double-X frame design offers rigidity and durability for the Teryx4’s extra weight and higher carrying capacity
- Kawasaki engineering and construction that is visibly strong, with high-quality welds and a premium look that can only be found on Teryx® side x sides
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) system offers low-effort steering and extra damping at speed and in rough going
- Strong bodywork package offers good looks and extreme durability for the long haul, with scratch-resistant material used throughout
- Roomy interior lets the driver and three passengers stretch out, while ample cargo space means you can take along plenty of supplies and gear
- Includes a stylish and functional cab roof/sun top that helps shield the driver and passengers from sun and rain, for enhanced comfort while exploring the great outdoors
- Relatively short wheelbase allows a tight 16.7’ turning radius (handy for close-quarters maneuvering) and the ability to climb over obstacles that would ground longer and lower vehicles
- Superb off-road ability, including high-grade Maxxis Bighorn 26” tires on 12” rims, 11.0” of ground clearance, a 17-degree break-over angle, and 23.6” water fording depth
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) and a centrifugal clutch offer sporty performance and the slow-speed throttle precision needed in tricky or slow-speed conditions
- Electronic three-mode transfer case is controlled by a handy cockpit switch and allows instantaneous changes from 2WD to 4WD and 4WD with differential lock for maximum traction situations
- Dual 200mm front discs and a sealed multi-plate rear brake system help provide stopping power
- Convenience features include latching doors, auto-style parking brake, roomy cargo area, full instrumentation, passenger hand-holds, over fenders for mud protection, easy-opening front hood for maintenance and much more
- Multi-function instrumentation offers the driver a host of important information, including speed, hour meter, fuel level and much more
NEW Liquid-cooled 783cc V-twin Engine
- NEW Larger 783cc SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, digital fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin pumps out 10% more torque over a broad spread of the rev band, plus 8% more power, especially in the low- and mid-range, precisely where a four-seat Side x Side needs it.
- With improved fuel economy, the new 2014 Teryx4 goes farther than ever on one tank of gas
- Oversquare (85 x 69mm) bore & stroke and high-flow four-valve cylinder heads contribute to the Teryx4’s superb acceleration, low- and mid-range pulling power and overall engine flexibility
- 90-degree V-twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration and maximum comfort for driver and passengers
- Aluminum cylinders are electrofusion-plated for light weight and excellent heat dispersion – all of which add durability and reliability
- Valve timing, lift and ignition timing are optimized, as is the exhaust system, for a powerplant that pumps out ideal power for a four-person Side x Side
- Piston wall thickness, connecting rod bearing surfaces and crank journal surfaces are optimized for durability
- Engine can be started in gear as long as the brake pedal is depressed
- A heavy-duty liquid cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions, and provides long-term dependability
- Underhood snorkel air intake and massive air box feed the engine plenty of clean air while minimizing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
- Paper air filter element offers plenty of surface area and excellent dust resistance
- Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris, while a large cooling fan increases cooling capacity, especially during slower going and while towing heavy loads
- Large-diameter cooling-system hoses maximize coolant flow and overall capacity, while the coolant reservoir is located beneath the flip-up front cover for easy maintenance
- Engine weight is reduced via numerous advanced technologies, including lightened crank webs, rare earth magnet usage, a small generator, and paring excess material wherever possible
- An ignition cut-out protects the brake system by preventing driving when the parking brake is engaged
Digital Fuel Injection
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system offers excellent throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation for optimum performance in a wide range of environments
- Teryx4’s DFI system is controlled by a 32-bit ECU and continuously monitors coolant temperature, air-intake temperature and pressure, throttle position, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to automatically provide the ideal amount of fuel via two 36mm throttle bodies, which include 12-hole fine-atomizing injectors, for extremely stable power delivery regardless of the conditions
- FI system permits easy engine starting at low temperature and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function to help ensure smooth engine warm up
- The high-pressure fuel pump located within the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom of the pump to help ensure air does not leak into the fuel system
- Specific Teryx-sized throttle bodies, optimized ignition timing and fine-atomizing injectors maximize low- and mid-range torque as well as offer excellent response at higher rpm
Kawasaki Automatic Power-drive System CVT
- Featuring high and low ranges, plus reverse, this advanced and continuously variable transmission provides extremely direct engine feel along with instantaneous acceleration from the centrifugal clutch
- Transmission uses a strong, high-grade, Kevlar-impregnated belt designed to handle the high output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard chrome-finished for added durability
- The CVT Belt Protection System helps prevent freewheel, improves rocky terrain performance and reduces belt overloading by adding Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) data into the system
- Unnecessary belt wear is minimized with a system that reduces engine speed if the engine operates at high rpm for more than two seconds while the rear wheels are motionless
- A large intake duct, located high to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT
- Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct helps minimize CVT temperatures
Responsive Centrifugal Clutch
- The smooth centrifugal clutch is key to the Teryx4’s superior acceleration precision at slow and very slow speeds
- Centrifugal clutch is located between the crankshaft and CVT drive pulley, which eliminates CVT belt shock and contributes to optimal transmission performance
Selectable Four-wheel Drive / Locking Front Differential
- Selecting two- or four-wheel drive is as easy as rotating a switch located on the dash to quickly choose between 2WD / 4WD / 4WD+differential lock
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while a convenient dash-mounted knob allows the front differential to be locked to help boost traction in slippery conditions
Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Electrically powered system reduces steering effort, especially at low speeds when turning effort is greatest
- Input from vehicle speed and torque sensors determine the amount of steering assistance required from the system’s motor
- Electric motor’s inertia reduces bump steer and kickback to the steering wheel caused by shocks to the wheels, resulting in a more comfortable and controlled ride
Strong Double-X Frame Design and Wide-body Chassis
- The super-strong double-X frame design bridges each of the boxed sections with cross members that significantly stiffen and strengthen the overall structure, adding durability and reducing flex
- Strong tubular steel cab framework meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4 and 7.5 requirements as a roll-over protective structure (ROPS) and helps protect driver and passengers from trees, bushes and other overhanging obstacles, while also lending extra strength to the double-X frame
- Steel guards protect the engine from rocks and other trail hazards
- Sport-focused suspension has optimized spring and damping settings for high-performance riding and a high degree of comfort with extra passengers
- Wide-body track promotes secure handling, especially at speed, yet turning radius remains surprisingly tight – 16.7’ – thanks to the Teryx4’s short, 85.7” wheelbase
- Short wheelbase offers other advantages, including a favorable breakover angle, which allows the Teryx4 side x side to climb over obstacles without high-centering
- Chassis offers 11.1” of ground clearance, an ideal compromise between sport handling and the ability to clear tough off-road obstacles
- Frame design optimizes front and rear suspension lower A-arm lengths for precise handling and minimal geometry change throughout the suspension’s travel
- Engine and undercarriage guards provide maximum protection from rocks and debris
- Chassis and suspension serve up an ideal balance of bump absorption, taut steering and ride comfort with one, two, three or four occupants
Underhood Snorkel Air Intake
- Underhood snorkel air intake and massive air box feed the engine plenty of clean air while reducing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
- Paper air filter element offers plenty of surface area and increased dust resistance
NEW Piggyback-Reservoir Coil-over FOX Podium Shocks and Sport-focused Suspension
- NEW High-performance gas-charged FOX Podium shocks on all-four corners feature remote resevoirs and adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping for excellent fade-resistant performance in the toughest conditions
- 8.0” of front and 8.3 “ of rear wheel travel help provide a plush, controlled ride
- Independent rear suspension provides the best possible performance and handling over a wide-range of speeds
- The piggyback reservoirs on all-four shocks help reduce oil frothing under hard conditions by keeping the shocks cooler under strain
- A rear torsion bar helps minimize body roll, maximizing chassis performance
- Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by rigid-mount 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. To protect against damage and debris, the discs are tucked within wheel recesses
- Premium quality braided-stainless-steel lines provide excellent brake feel and consistency
- A sealed, oil-bathed multi-plate rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any condition along with reduced maintenance due to its completely sealed design
- The sealed rear brake’s compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance
Large, 26-inch Tires
- 26-inch Maxxis tires developed specifically for Teryx side x sides provide outstanding traction in many different conditions
- Mounted on 12-inch rims, they are some of the largest tires available in the Side x Side category and provide outstanding rough terrain performance and obstacle clearance
Handy Cargo Bed
- Strong 18” x 48” cargo bed is both durable and plenty useful, especially with the extra passengers the Teryx4 can easily carry
- With a 250-pound capacity and standard cargo hooks, the Teryx4’s cargo bed helps carry quite a bit of gear, making the four-person Teryx4 massively functional
Comfortable Cockpit and Ergonomics
- With its massive passenger compartment, the Teryx4 provides plenty of shoulder and legroom
- Form-fitting bucket seats (the front ones are three-way adjustable) and retractable three-point seatbelts (with a shock absorbing anti-cinch system) help provide a comfortable and secure ride
- Rear seats are mounted higher than those in front, which helps passengers see clearly ahead and makes getting in and out much easier
- Roomy seating position makes the Teryx4 easier get in and out of than other four-passenger sport Side x Sides
- Hand holds for front and rear passengers are standard, making it easier to climb in and out
- A drink holder for each seat is standard and helps keep occupants comfortable on long drives
- Padded sport-style steering wheel is positioned low for comfort
Multi-function Digital Display
- Standard on all models, the Multi-function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD/4WD w/ differential lock indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators, digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking-brake indicator, CVT belt warning, neutral, reverse and low-oil-pressure warning lights, and much more
- NEW Dual high-intensity LED headlights and 8/27W dual taillights mean you’ll see and be seen
- Strong thermoplastic olefin bodywork looks great and offers a scratch-resistant surface that’s capable of staying good-looking much longer than the cheap plastic bodywork offered by some competitors
- Four camouflaged doors match the rest of the tough bodywork and offer easy access and an enhanced driving experience
- Fender extensions help keep flinging mud at bay
- Strong all-steel front guard helps protect the nose from brush, trail debris and minor impacts
- Forward-tilting front hood assembly offers aggressive styling and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components for easy maintenance and suspension tuning
Range / Transportability
- Large 7.9-gal. (30L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provide workers, campers, hunters and trail explorers the ability to get far, far away and back again
- Even with its wide track and big tires, the Teryx4 is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks
2014 Kawasaki Teryx4™ 800 CAMO Specifications
|Engine:||Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin|
|Valve system:||SOHC, four valves per cylinder|
|Bore x stroke:||85.0 x 69.0mm|
|Fuel system:||DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies|
|Ignition:||TCBI w/ electronic advance|
|Transmission:||Continuously variable belt-drive transmission w/ high and low range, reverse, and a wet centrifugal clutch|
|Final drive:||Selectable four-wheel drive w/ locking front differential, shaft|
|Frame:||Double-X reinforced design using large-diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Front suspension / wheel travel:||Dual A-arm w/ new piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping / 8.0 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel:||Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) w/ new piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping / 8.3 in.|
|Front tires:||Maxxis 26×9-12|
|Rear tires:||Maxxis 26×11-12|
|Front brakes:||Dual hydraulic discs w/ 2-piston calipers|
|Rear brake:||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Overall length:||124.8 in.|
|Overall width:||61.6 in.|
|Overall height:||79.4 in.|
|Ground clearance:||11.1 in.|
|Lighting:||(2) High-intensity LED headlights, (2) 8 W taillight, 24 W stoplight|
|Cargo bed capacity:||249 lbs., 47.6 W x 17.9 L x 8.7 in. H|
|Towing capacity:||1,300 lbs.|
|Curb weight:||1,586.9 lbs.|
|Fuel capacity:||7.9 gal.|
|Instruments:||Multi-function digital meter w/ speedometer, fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking-brake indicator, CVT belt, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and low-oil-pressure indicators|
Realtree® APG™ HD®
|Good Times™ Protection Plan||12, 24, 36 or 48 months|
|Wholesale distributor:||Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.9950 Jeronimo Road Irvine, CA 92618 949-770-0400 www.kawasaki.com|
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide