2010 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX EFI
Being the first ROV in history to actually complete, and win, the grueling Baja 1000 race about
sums up the undeniable performance and durability of the Prowler XTX.
The 700 H1 has a 695cc, 4-stroke torque monster mill. TheDuramatic automatic transmission
has dynamic engine braking with Low, High, Neutral and Reverse. One of the defining features of the Prowler XTX that is often overlooked simply because you don’t have to flip any levers or
press buttons is the Turf Saver Auto Locking rear differential. When wheel slip is sensed, both
rear wheels lock for improved traction. Otherwise, the differential is open. This very turf friendly open differential also has a lightened steering effort on concrete or hard packed surfaces.
The cab of every Prowler is equippedwith dual bucket seats with a new 3-point driver/passenger seat belt, rearview mirror (Exc. Camo), a center console completewith drink holders and dual 12v accessory plugs.
The front and rear suspensions are Fully Independent with a double A-arm front design and a double a-arm rear design with 10” of suspension travel and 12.5” of ground clearance. Spring preload adjustable shocks are used on all four corners for the ultimate in terrain and load adjustability and a front locking 4wd differential with an all-in-one 2wd/4wd/Diff Lock rocker switch button for quick engagement shifting and rear mounted swaybar for improved
New Colors for 2010 Prowler 700 XTX: Steel Blue and Advantage Timber Camo
Prowler 700 XTX EFI Features:
- 695cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled enginewith EFI
- 600lb box payload capacity
- 2” front and rear receiver hitches
- 14” aluminumwheels (Camo has black steelwheels)
- 1,500 lb. towing capacity
- 5 position Tilt Steering – lever activated for easier Entry/Departure and leg room
- Turf Saver Auto Locking rear differential
- Tool kit is convenientlymolded into the passenger side seat for easy access and secure fit