JUNE 2012, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases a new OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for Polaris’s New 2012 Ranger RZR570 series Side by Side. Polaris Industries offering another industry first with its lightweight transmission and narrow chassis making it extremely quick and nimble in the tight off-road environments! K&N now offers a washable and reusable “XStream Duty” Air Filter, designed and manufactured in the USA with the highest quality materials, providing your RZR 570 the performance and the dirt capacity you need out on the conquering the great divide or venturing cross country.
DESCRIPTION: POLARIS RANGER RZR 570; 2012
REPLACES OE PART NO: 7081706
K&N PART NO: PL-5712
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Deep 1 ¼” pleats provide a large surface area and long service intervals
- “XD” specific media offers excellent filtration
- Pliable, durable one-piece Urethane application specific sealing bead
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- One-Year Limited Warranty®
K&N’s “new” PL-5712 High-Flow Air Filter was developed specifically for POLARIS’ NEW Ranger RZR 570 Side by Side. This filter is designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The deep 1 ¼” pleated “XD” media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a pliable sealing bead ensuring a precise, application specific fit and extra-long life. K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by K&N’s One Year Limited Warranty®
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide