Packing even more brawn into an already powerful package, the Teryx™ 750 FI 4×4 LE now comes covered in Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage – bodywork, wheels, dash, front bumper and roof.
Power, is of course, at the heart of the matter when it comes to a performance machine like the Teryx, and when it comes to power no other RUV can touch this one’s 749cc 90-degree four-valve-per-cylinder V-twin: Not only is this engine plenty powerful, its 90-degree configuration gives it perfect primary balance, for unmatched smoothness at any rpm – and a great exhaust note that sets the Teryx apart from lesser RUVs. An advanced digital fuel injection system offers automatic elevation compensation, automatic idle adjustment and easy and choke-free starting.
All that electronically enhanced performance is packaged in an advanced chassis narrow enough to navigate most trails (and fit in a standard pickup bed), yet wide enough to offer a roomy cab and a great ride. The wide-track design frame uses large-diameter, thin-walled tubing to combine tremendous rigidity with light weight. And the upper frame has enough room inside to fit two full-sized adults.
- Liquid-cooled, 749cc SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin engine provides excellent power with a distinctive V-twin sound
- Realtree APG HD camouflaged bodywork, wheels, front bumper, roof and dashboard
- Digital fuel injection enhances throttle response, automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation, and permits easy engine starting
- Continuously Variable Transmission features high and low ranges, a reverse gear, very direct feel from the engine, and instantaneous acceleration – ideal characteristics for sport riding
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction via a hand lever located between the seats
- Selectable two- or four-wheel-drive operation, via a convenient dash-mounted switch
- Suspension designed for high-speed operation over varying terrain, features a narrow frame to maximize the length of the front and rear lower A-arms, contributing to the Teryx’s excellent handling traits
- Large 7.4-gal. (28L) fuel tank lets the fun continue for a long time between fill-ups
2011 TERYX™ 750 FI 4×4 LE CAMO
It’s an awesome combination for outdoorsmen: Take the world’s leading Recreation Utility Vehicle (RUV) and bless it with high-tech Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage graphics.
The result is a veritable dream machine for hunters – one also known as Kawasaki’s Teryx™ 750 FI 4×4 LE Camo.
The rest of the package is totally top-shelf, and includes a high-tech liquid-cooled V-twin engine surrounded by an advanced chassis featuring sport-focused suspension.
Not only is this engine plenty powerful down low and higher in its rev range, its 90-degree configuration gives it perfect primary balance for unmatched smoothness at any rpm – and a great exhaust note that sets the Teryx LE Camo apart from lesser RUVs.
The wide-track design frame uses large-diameter, thin-walled tubing to combine tremendous rigidity with light weight. And the upper frame combines cool style with enough room inside to fit two full-sized adults in a comfortable but supportive pair of bucket seats with retractable three-point seat belts.
ATVs, Motorcycles, Utility Vehicles, Watercraft and Power Products are just some of the unique consumer products that have made the Kawasaki brand a household name around the world.
From the class leading Ninja® sportbikes and thundering Vulcan™ cruisers to the rugged Brute Force™ ATVs, MULE™ utility vehicles and JET SKI® watercraft, Kawasaki products lead the powersports industry around the globe. The secret of Kawasaki’s success is in designing and manufacturing products that offer balanced performance, high quality, reliability and excellent fit and finish. So take a look at what Kawasaki has to offer you in the way of Leading Edge products!