Paso Robles, Calif. – October 17, 2013 – Lazer Star Lights offers a variety of options when it comes to lighting solutions for ATVs and UTVs, and none more popular than the Endeavour 2×2 Kits.
With the days getting shorter and earlier sunsets cutting into valuable riding time, Lazer Star’s Endeavour 2×2 LED Light Bar Kits are a great solution to keep you out on the trails past dusk. Each kit includes a pair of 3-watt double row light bars that provide maximum illumination with minimal power consumption.
Despite coming in at just over 2 lbs. each, the 2×2 lights pack a punch with each LED producing 300 lumens for a total of 1,200 lumens per 2×2 bar. These bars feature Cree® LED’s and are available in 6 spot configuration for long-distance or 36 flood configuration for short-range lighting. These lights are vacuum-sealed in an aluminum housing with polycarbonate lenses and are certified to not only be totally protected from dust, but also submersible up to 50 feet.
The kits include all hardware necessary for Lazer Star’s unique Slide-Trac mounting system, which makes these lights easy to install on almost any ATV or UTV.
- 50,000 hour life rating with limited lifetime warranty
- 3-watt LED technology means minimal power consumption
- 1,200 lumens per 2×2 bar
- IP68 rating means these lights are dust tight and are submersible up to 50 feet
- Lightweight and compact at just over 2 lbs. each and 4” long
- Includes mounting hardware for Lazer Star’s unique Slide-Trac mounting system
- Optional ATV top clamp handlebar brackets available
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide