An all-around performer, the Kawasaki Mule™ 610 4×4 XC can wear many hats. With selectable four-wheel drive, large 26-inch radial tires and a compact overall size, the Mule is capable of hauling people and equipment to almost any work site. Like all 600 series Mules, the 610 4×4 XC fits into the bed of a full-size truck. And when the weekend comes, the Mule XC is equally at home doing double duty as a recreation vehicle. Its greater ground clearance and a wider track help the Mule climb over larger obstacles, while standard skid plates protect vital systems. The Mule XC has a comfortable seat covered in grippy material, and a sport steering wheel lifted straight from the high-performance Kawasaki Teryx™.
Fun as it looks, the Mule XC is still all about hard work. A special black texture paint is applied to its 400-pound capacity tilt bed for long-lasting durability, and the XC’s 1,100-pound towing capacity means you can bring whatever you need. Dual cup holders keep thirst at bay when you’re on the clock, a capacious glove box can carry more than just gloves, and the front hood opens to reveal more than 12 gallons of storage space.
Like every Mule, the new 610 4×4 XC is an excellent choice for traversing rough terrain or transporting materials to remote destinations. Popular Mule accessories include an enclosed cab, snow plow, winch, and soft or hard tops, available through Kawasaki dealers.
- Rugged and compact 4×4 off-road utility vehicle can be easily transported in the back of a full-size pickup truck
- Can tow up to 1,100 pounds with optional Kawasaki trailer hitch installed
- Steel cargo bed can carry up to 400 pounds and tilts to simplify cleaning and maintenance
- Selectable two- and four-wheel-drive modes provide efficient operation over a wide variety of terrain
- Dual-Mode Differential offers locked mode for maximum traction in difficult conditions, while unlocked mode decreases turning radius
- Rack-and-pinion steering helps to keep steering light and accurate, which makes maneuvering in tight working quarters a snap
- Front grille includes space for mounting a 3,000-pound capacity winch
- Large storage tub under the front hood includes four D-rings for securing payload items
If the XC designation makes you think “cross country,” well, you’d be right on target, for this Mule looks like it’s had a serious dose of Kawasaki Teryx™ off-road DNA injected into its flanks. With large tires, excellent suspension and mid-engine layout, the XC is made for off-road riding.