Nothing matters more than ride, which is why Textron worked with off-road racing legend Robby Gordon to build Wildcat XX. It puts mud, dirt, dunes and rocks in their place. It handles boldly. Corners ruthlessly. And puts RIDE OVER EVERYTHING.
If you’re thinking of taking it easy on Wildcat XX — don’t. Textron doubled down on unstoppably tough, tested components, and made XX easier to service than any other side-by-side. Wildcat XX is built in Thief River Falls, MN — and designed to take you anywhere. And Textron stands behind it with a 6-month warranty.
- Double-Shear Steering and Suspension Components
- Forged Aluminum Front Knuckle
- Oversized Front and Rear Wheel Bearings
- Hanging Rear Drivetrain
- HSLA Steel Tube Frame
REAR TRAILING ARM
Keeps your wheels moving up and down—not side to side—to minimize track width change.
18 INCHES OF FRONT AND REAR TRAVEL
Wildcat XX doesn’t flinch at a bump in the road. It absorbs and adjusts to tame any terrain.
FOX PODIUM SHOCKS WITH BOTTOM-OUT CONTROL
Shocks built for big impact and a comfortable ride.
Textron WILDCAT XX
- 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel
- Unequal Length Front A-Arms
- Rear Trailing Arm
- Premium FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 Shocks with Bottom-Out Control
- 125HP with a 998cc Naturally Aspirated EFI Engine
- 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock
- 14-Inch Ground Clearance
- Largest-In-Class Cab