August 28, 2009 – The #637 Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR is driven by 16 year old RJ Anderson. RJ races in the TORC and M4SX race series and just moved up to UTVs last year from racing Go-Karts and Jr. Sportsman/HPV 2. In the last 15 UTV races that RJ has competed in, he has six race wins, six 2nd place and two 3rd place finishes.
RJ’s new car that you see here debuted at Round 7 of the M4SX Series and RJ took First Place.
The chassis was built from the ground up by Holz Racing Products.
The engine is built by Kroyer Racing Engines with a new cylinder, pistons, head, valves, cam and throttle body that produces over 90 hp. This race engine is based on the Stage III Kit available from Kroyer/Holz the produces 70 HP.
- Holz Racing Products Race Chassis with +8″ Long Travel Suspension
- Walker Evans Racing 2.5″ x 10″ Shocks with Dual Rate Springs
- Walker Evans Racing Beadlock Wheels
- Holz Racing Products Race Spindles
- Kroyer Racing CNC Head, Camshaft, Pistons and Valvetrain
- Motec EFI
- Holz Racing Products Billet Intake Manifold
- K&N Filter
- Goodyear MTR Tires
- ORW Billet Hubs
- Holz Racing Products Billet Engine Mounts
- Holz Racing Products Front Bumper
- Mastercraft Seats and Belts
- Motec Dash
- CNC Pedals
- Momo Steering Wheel
- Team Industries Clutch
- Summers Brothers Axles
- Walker Evans Racing
- Holz Racing Products
- Kroyer Racing Engines
- South Point Hotel & Casino
- Goodyear Tires
- HJC Helmets
- Polaris Racing
- Team Industries
Race Photos Courtesy of Joey DiGiovanni, UTVUnderground.com