Due to the craziness going on in the world today we are going to postpone the 2020 Rally on the Rocks till September 8-12, 2020.
There was a slight chance we could have pulled it off in May but with every passing day it was less likely. We tried hanging on as long as we could but we felt like we owe you time to cancel your reservations and make new ones.
That being said, September in Moab is beautiful!
ROTR is rolling forward all registrations for September, in the chance you cannot make it please let us know and we will refund your money. Please email Rally on the Rocks if you need a refund and allow 30-45 days to process it.
More details: rallyontherocks.com