The 2010 Rally on the Rocks is less than a month away and we’re getting excited! Hope you are too. With the added trails this year you should get to see more of Moab and the surrounding area than ever before. Make sure you pre-register for the trails you want to ride this year. For a list of trails and descriptions click here.
UTV Games will be Saturday and should be very entertaining:
- The blindfolded Barrel Racing sponsored by Trail Armor will definitely bring on the laughs. Be sure to find a partner who is good at communicating…
- Barrel racing will be a fast paced race around the barrels and back and should be thrilling.
- Take a shot at the Balance Beam: it’s not as easy as you might think
- Race through the poles during Pole Bending
- Come out and watch Utah’s Hide Racing event which will definitely prove to be filthy.
- The drag races, sponsored by Wasteland Performance, will be exhilarating. Make sure your ready to compete.
Friday night we look forward to seeing everyone at the catered dinner sponsored by Walker Evans and Holz Racing. We will have amazing food from Pasta Jays, a few raffle prizes and some great pictures from the trail rides.
Join us and everyone you have met during the rally for a Root Beer Float on saturday to support Wounded Warrior Project. All proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Project backpacks. Each soldier is given a backpack with basic necessities in it when they arrive in a hospital because they are often sent in with no belongings. Each one is about $100, help us donate five or more.
There will be over 25 vendors at our indoor vendor row, check them out here, please try to support them by buying at the rally.
Other cool things to check out while you’re there:
- There will be a portable chassis dyno on site for a test and tune.
- Walker Evans will be giving a shock clinic to show us all how to set up shocks.
Don’t forget to join us Thursday night for a drive up movie where we will be showing RV with Robin Williams, bring you snacks and enjoy a little down time.
To register click here
May 12-15, 2010 – www.rallyontherocks.com