Lenexa, KS – Accessible Technologies, Inc., the manufacturers of the industry leading ProCharger® brand of intercooled superchargers, announces the availability of complete, intercooled supercharger systems for Polaris Ranger XP 800 and Ranger Crew 800 side-by-side UTVs.
Utilizing the world’s smallest, self-contained gear driven supercharger, the ProCharger A-1, the 800 EFI Ranger supercharger system features a highly- effective air-to-air intercooler. Combined with the highly efficient supercharger, the intercooler helps to provide the engine with the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains in the industry.
For military applications, an intercooled ProCharger supercharger system produces the lowest heat signature of any forced induction or high-performance option currently available.
Ranger XP and Ranger Crew MSRP
Complete, intercooled supercharger systems for the Polaris Ranger XP and Ranger Crew carry an introductory MSRP of $4,599 (US), with the Tuner Kit MSRP of $4,249 (US). The Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system except for the omission of fuel system upgrade components.
Intercooled ProCharger Supercharger System Highlights:
- ProCharger patented and proven, self-contained supercharger technology – no need for external oil lines, pump or reservoir
- Highly-effective air-to-air intercooler helps to provide the engine with the coolest possible charge air temperatures. Cooler air = more power and greater engine longevity
- Supercharger systems provide outstanding “altitude compensation” for vehicles operated in a wide range of elevations and conditions
- Intercooler location does NOT affect dump bed functionality
- OEM quality and outstanding installed appearance
- Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA
- An intercooled ProCharger supercharger system can be installed and tuned in a single day.
More Horsepower in Less Time and Expense
When compared with complete engine rebuilds or other performance enhancements, ProCharger Intercooled Supercharger Systems provide the largest horsepower gains per dollar, not to mention time savings and ease of installation.
- Everyday reliability, driveability and utility
- Systems are 100% Complete
- Does Not Affect Dump Bed Function
- Does Not Affect Exhaust Sound
- Patented and Proven Supercharger Technology
- Self-contained supercharger design
- Highly-Effective Intercooler System
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
For more information about ProCharger’s lineup of Powersport Supercharger Systems, call 913/338-2886 or visit http://www.procharger.com/UTV.shtml
17 Years of Supercharging Experience
2011 marks ProCharger’s 17th year of providing enthusiasts with real-world power that only a ProCharger Intercooled Supercharger System can deliver. From the beginning, the goal has been the same: provide a reliable, powerful and efficient supercharger system that can be applied to a wide range of vehicle and engine combinations.
ProCharger is the industry-leader with respect to innovative, reliable, powerful and proven intercooled supercharger systems for Chrysler, Ford and GM cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as Harley-Davidson(r) motorcycles, UTVs, marine and racing applications.
Follow us at: UTVGuide.net Blog or on Facebook