The installation is easy and replaces the stock air box and filter to eliminate engine contaminants like dirt and sand. “Through servicing our customers Rhino’s, we realized that sand and dirt ingestion is a major problem. This is a must have if you are concerned about protecting your investment”, said Kelly McLean, owner of KMS Performance.
The billet intake kit is designed to extend the engine life of your Rhino 700.
· Eliminates Dirt and Sand Contamination
· Billet through piece, not relying on foam or rubber gaskets to seal
· Oversized AFE Custom Filter & Outerwear
· Installs Inside Stock Air Box (box provided)
· Increased Filter Diameter for Longer Service Life of Filter
· Does Not Need Electronic Fuel Controller
These can be purchased directly through KMS Performance at 602-442-4340, online at www.kmsperformance.com