11-005 2009 Arctic Cat 550 H1
11-006 2009 Arctic Cat 700
16-007 2009 Honda XL700V
16-010 2009 Honda DN-01
17-001 2009 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja
17-008 2009 Kawasaki EX650R
17-009 2009 Kawasaki ER6n
20-013 2009 Suzuki Gladius
20-010 2009 Suzuki Bandit 1250
22-027 2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700
See the full application list at www.powercommander.com.
The Dynojet Power Commander V for is 2009 and later model motorcycles and ATVs. The PCV is a more compact version of its predecessor making installation much easier.
The unit comes complete with software and cable link that allows you to change between different maps or make adjustments to a map file. The USB port provides an instant, no-hassle way to connect the Power Commander to today’s computers.
- Maps developed by Dynojet
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Automatic map retrieval upon connection
- Onboard notes storage
- Quick connect CAN ports for LCD and Autotune accessories