|HMF Polaris RZR 570 Exhaust|
The new HMF Polaris RZR 570 has a lot of similarities with the it’s older brother the RZR 800. The engine in the RZR 570 is an all-new ProStar 570 single cylinder, DOHC, electronic fuel injected engine. The RZR XP 900 was the first to introduce the new ProStar engine lineup. So what did we do with it? HMF took their baddest exhausts, the Swamp and Swamp XL, and developed a Full System that gets enough power to knock any rider’s socks off, without blowing out your ear drums.
- Includes a USFS Approved Spark Arrester.
- Includes a 2 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Is made of high quality Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Carbon Kevlar.
- Packed with high performance glass wool packing.
- Includes Installation Instructions.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide