High Lifter’s research and development team engineered the Pro Series Max Clearance Trailing Arms main bar to run parallel to the frame, greatly increasing the approach angle in front of the rear tires and giving you 4 ½” of added clearance – the MOST available from any after-market trailing arm kit. With the arched design, we’ve eliminated the descent of the bar in front of the rear tires, eliminating the drag and scraping that can be seen in some of the roughest and rockiest terrain. Now, when your RZR climbs out of those deep ruts or over large rocks or logs, your rear tires will easily roll over anything in their path.
Crafted from 1 ½ x ¼” wall steel DOM tubing, the Max Clearance Trailing Arms are a super-tough upgrade giving your RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900 an agile edge against rocks and ruts everywhere. Best of all, the Pro Series Max Clearance Trailing Arms work with High Lifter’s Signature Series lift kit or any lift kit that is bolted on to the top of the shock.
- 4 ½” added ground clearances in front of the rear tires.
- Driveline/suspension angles stay the same as factory.
- Powder-coated Polaris red or white.
- ¾” heim joints rated at 28,000 lbs.
- Works with any lift kit bolted to top of shock.
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions.
- One kit replaces both trailing arms.
- Polaris RZR XP 900 (11-13)
- Polaris RZR XP 900 “4” (12-13)
Direct Link: Max Clearance Trailing Arm Kit for Polaris RZR XP 900
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide