The most powerful voice comes from you!
Join your fellow OHV enthusiasts from across the country, and call for a meeting with your local congressmen to educate him or her on the 29 Palms Marine Base expansions and why we need to save this unique OHV area. Congress will decide the fate of the Hammers, Make sure your voice is heard and help stop the base expansion!
On April 27th 2012 the United States Marine Corps will submit their Final Environmental Impact Study and light the fuse that starts a chain of events to close 160,000 acres of the Johnson Valley OHV area. Almost half of the combined totals of California Desert OHV open area! Without your help the future of the Hammers is unclear!
- Visit savetheHammers.org and reprint this flier.
- Spread the word and convince your friends and associates to do the same.
- Visit Congress.org and search your local legislators in the upper right hand corner by using your zip code.
- Call and set an appointment for March 14th or 15th 2012 with your local Federal Legislator.
- Tell them you live and their district, and wish to discuss a pending Marine Base expansion that will affect your lifestyle.
- Visit your legislators on March 14th and 15th, and use your phones social media applications to check in at the office.
- Use the talking points on the back of this flier to convince your local legislator to vote no on the 29 palms Marine base expansion, and Save Johnson Valley!
Please spread this effort through your companies social media, and email lists. To make a positive impact we need to reach as many people as possible. OHV users east of the Rockies will be the most powerful voice in this effort.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide