The Muzzy Teryx 800 exhaust has been designed to get maximum power out of the new 2014 Kawasaki Teryx 2 & 4 seaters. Built with the same specifications as the Teryx PRO exhaust, features include large diameter equal length 304 stainless steel stepped headpipes with spigot mounts and integrated oxygen sensor bungs. The siamese collector offers full scavenging with no flow restriction and a huge increase in low and midrange power. The dual muffler canisters are available in three finishes and feature billet aluminum inlets and outlets. Each canister comes standard with the Muzzy Modular Endcap system that includes a removable USFS approved spark arrester, quiet core and turn down. The muffler canisters are held via two CNC machined aluminum brackets. The dual muffler design helps keep sound levels to a minimum while maintaining the powerful Muzzy exhaust tone. Muffler finishes are available in polished, brushed or black.
- Full stainless 2-1-2 design.
- Optimized for the Teryx 4 engine.
- Triple oxygen sensor bungs (1 front 1 rear, 1 stock).
- Siamese collector.
- Flanged exhaust gaskets included.
- Dual oval mufflers.
- Billet aluminum muffler mount brackets.
- USFS approved spark arrestors and quiet cores
- Minimum sound levels / Maximum performance
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide