The Jackery Explorer 1500 brings the power – that is stable, safe, and it offers huge 1488Wh capacities, 1800W AC outputs, and a fast recharging efficiency, which will run up to 7 appliances all together at once. It will suit your need, and restore happiness – whenever, wherever, for camping, RV/Van life, any outdoor activities, or emergency home backup.
- POWER UP TO 85% OF APPLIANCES: With 1800 running wattage (3600 surge power) and the massive 1488Wh capacity, the Explorer 1500 will power 85% of your appliances, including home devices, power tools, microwaves, refrigerators, and other larger power demand.
- VERSATILE PORTS: Featured with 3*AC Pure Sine Wave AC outlets(110V, 1800W, 3600 surge power), 1*PD 60W USB-C Port, 1*Quick Charge 3.0 Port, 1*USB-A Port, 1*12V Car Port, the Explorer 1500 supports multiple devices simultaneously. The power station can confidently provide sustainable power solutions for outdoor camping or indoor emergency use.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% IN ONLY 2 HOURS: It takes 2 hours to recharge up to 80%, via the Dual-AC adapter (total in 600W). In a recharging condition of pairing with the 4*100W solar panels, the Solarpeak Technology (upgraded MPPT technology) will boost 30% more solar recharging efficiency.
- SAFELY DESIGNED AND EASY TO USE: Compared with gas generators, the Explorer is safer and easier to use. The BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM takes care of the safety level, while optimizing the battery performance. Additionally, The ONE-BUTTON design allows a more user-friendly manner to operate.
With the double AC adapter (total of 600W), the Explorer 1500 can be fast recharged in 2 Hours. (0-80%)
With one AC adapter, the Explorer 1500 can be recharged with in 4.2 Hours. (0-80%)
Jackery Explorer 1500 specs
- Lithium-ion battery
- 1800W AC (3600W surge) inverter
- Capacity: 1488.2Wh (41.34Ah/36V)
- Seven port options: 3 120V AC outlets, a PD 60W USB-C power supply, a QuickCharge 3.0 USB-A port, a BC1.2 USB-A port, and a stable 12V Carport.
- 2 x 48V DC input
- LED flashlight
- Weight: 33 pounds (15 kg)
- Dimensions: 14 x 10.4 x 12.7 inches (35.6 x 26.4 x 32.3 cm)
- Operating temperature: 14 to 104F (-10 to 40C)
- Recharging temperature 32 to 104F (0 to 40C)
- Supports solar panel MPPT charging
- Explorer comes with a user manual, car charger cable, AC and AC cable, solar panel adapter, and adapter in a zipped black bag
California-headquartered Jackery was started by a former Apple battery engineer in Silicon Valley in 2012. It debuted “the world’s first lithium portable power station” in 2015 and released the SolarSaga series solar panels in 2018. And in 2020, it launched the solar generator.
The Explorer 1500 is a portable solar generator with seven port options. The company also makes smaller solar generator models: 1000, 500, 300, 240, and 160. Jackery also provided four SolarSaga 100W solar panels, each with an impressive 23.7% efficiency. (They also sell 60W panels with up to 23% efficiency to use with the 240 and 160 solar generators.)
Jackery’s Explorer series is named that for a reason: The company designed the solar generator systems for outdoor living, or, as their website says, “made for off-grid.” As in, go out into the wilderness, have fun, charge your laptop and phone and mini fridge, and make hearty stew in a slow cooker.