|RZR XP 1000 High Clearance Radius Links|
The Polaris RZR XP 1000 suffers from the same style weak radius links as the RZR XP 900. Anyone who plays in the rocks, mud or desert with any experience on the RZR XP 900 knows that the OEM links just don’t hold up to any abuse. Thankfully Long Travel Industries has used their experience on the XP 900 to create the ultimate in strength while also adding ground clearance on the XP 1000 radius links.
The links are made of .120 wall chromoly and feature super strong uniballs at both ends.
Long Travel Industries XP 1000 radius links:
- 1-inch .120 wall 4130 chromoly
- Tig welded
- FK bearings Com10 uniballs on all ends
- 17-4 stainless miss-alighnments
- Offered in straight or high clearance lower
- Custom lengths available (long travel, etc.)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide