· Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match
· Summers Brother’s Racing 4340 Axles
· Laser Cut for precise fit and finish
· CNC’d Chromoly construction mounting points
· Boxed design and Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
· OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering & travel with less maintenance
· Complete kit 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
· 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
· 6″ wider per side for maximum travel and stability
· 2″ longer wheelbase for better high speed stability hill climbing and descents
· Achieves 14″+ wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation
The quality fit and finish, ease of installation, and top shelf performance of their kits are what sets them apart from the competition. None of their kits are released to the public without hours and hours of vigorous testing in the rocks, desert, and dunes just like you intend to use it. Not only this, HCR Racing custom tunes every shock package in-house to make sure the shock valving and spring rates are perfectly mated to the UTV it’s designed for. This is the key to why their long travel kits offer the best ride quality in the business.
The above results in light and accurate steering and a supple suspension able to handle any terrain you throw at it. In addition to the brand new Teryx Long Travel Kit, they also produce the following long travel kits:
· Yamaha Rhino Long Travel
· Polaris RZR Long Travel
· Arctic Cat Prowler Long Travel
HCR Racing products can be found at dealers across the country, or directly at 888-928-7223.
About HCR Racing
HCR Racing not only manufacturers UTV long travel kits, they produce side doors, skid plates, bumper grills, dash trims, door inserts, bedrail trims, roofs, cargo racks, bed tie down clips, flag/whip brackets, spindles, exhaust tips, and more. All parts are CNC manufactured for precise, fit, finish, and performance. More information can be found at: www.hcrracing.com