The unveiling of the 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 set a new standard for performance in the UTV industry. Hot on the heels of its initial release, HCR Racing proudly introduces the biggest, baddest bolt-on suspension upgrade your money can buy.
The engineers at HCR designed a boxed A-arm and rear trailing arm system built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding. CNC’d suspension mounting points and a bolt-on shock tower increase the strength and rigidity of the stock chassis.
A suspension system is nothing without a great damper, which is why HCR chose King 2.5” reservoir shocks. The kit comes with a unique black body/titanium anodized shock finish and silver painted springs to stand out in a sea of stock equipment.
The track width has been increased by 4” on each side, with a 3” longer wheelbase and arched rear radius rods for increased ground clearance. Summers Brothers 4340 Racing axles come standard with the kit, which cycles an incredible 21”+ of wheel travel! The kit is made to work with aftermarket wheels, as the stock Polaris wheels will not clear the front arms. If you are looking for the most comfortable, well-built, and highest performing suspension system out there, look no further than HCR Racing’s RZR XP1000 long travel kit.
HCR Racing’s second round of RZR XP1000 upgrades will come as an OEM replacement kit. Utilizing the stock shocks and OEM geometry, the RZR-05300 XP-1000 OEM Kit will bolt right up to the stock machine, giving you a much stronger suspension setup without breaking the bank. The $3,499 kit provides an added 1.25” of ground clearance from the upgraded arm design as well.
Every HCR Racing Long Travel kit goes through extensive testing in real-world driving conditions. Using many of the trails and terrain made famous by the toughest North-American off-road races in history, each kit comes with finely tuned, proprietary shock settings that are specific to HCR. A company that prides itself on its fit and finish, HCR produces each kit in-house with meticulous attention to detail and decades of fabrication and racing experience. Simply put, there is no superior suspension kit for your UTV available anywhere in the world.
HCR Racing’s RZR XP 1000 Long Travel Kit includes:
- Custom-Tuned King 2.5” Internal Bypass shocks with finned remote reservoirs- standard with every kit
- King Shocks billet compression adjusters – 30% Adjustment Range
- Summers Brothers’ Racing 4340 Extended Axles
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- Front bolt-on shock tower for an improved motion ratio and shock angle
- CNC’d 4130 mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints to maximize lowspeed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25” in ground clearance
- High-Clearance Rear Boxed Radius Rods providing increased ground clearance and strength
- Straight Rear Radius Rods available for race and dune car application
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- 4″ wider per side for maximum travel and stability
- 3″ longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
- Achieves 21″+ of wheel travel, providing the smoothest ride and best articulation of any LT kit
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25” in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability