Anaheim, Calif. – February 14, 2014 – GBC Motorsports is offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2014 Dirt Series, Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Southern California Series, Yamaha Quad-X Series and WORCS Racing Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & SXS racers that achieve racing success while using GBC tires in these events.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech (forms without tech signature will not be accepted).
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed here:
- 2014 Dirt Series GBC Bucks Form
- 2014 LOORRS GBC Bucks Form
- 2014 Quad-X Series GBC Bucks Form
- 2014 WORCS Racing GBC Bucks Form
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email (email@example.com) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.GBCMotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.