Tested in both Baja & King of Hammers competition, this lithium battery is built specifically for the most rigorous applications. Built exclusively for Energycoil Racing by the leaders in lithium battery technology; Full Spectrum Power. Not only does this light weight (6lbs) battery have over twice (3-4x in some applications) the cranking amps of traditional OEM lead acids, but it also has the needed capacity. At 1200 cranking amps and 20 amp hours (lead acid equivalent of 60 amp hours), you won’t find a battery in this size footprint that packs such a big punch.
The built in connector allows you to easily connect to our lineup of high end ignition components for extreme performance solutions. Whether you’re running our mil-spec 30amp per channel igniter or running switched power to our badass ignition coils, you’ll have clean & clear power supply lines direct to the source. We will custom build the harness needed for your application to directly connect to our competition battery.
Energycoil Competition Battery Features:
- Case Size: 175x87x155mm (LxWxH) | 6.9×3.4×6.1in
- OEM Direct Fit (minus connector): YTX20-BS, YTX20L, YTX24HL-BS
- Cranking Amps: 1200
- LiFePO4 Amp Hours: 20
- PbEq Amp Hours: 60
- Universal Charger Capability – Most commercially available battery chargers work with the Pulse IPT batteries.
- Advanced Case Design– Lighter and stronger than our previous case, it rejects heat, vibration, gas and oil.
- Advanced Cell Design– We designed the Pulse IPT cells to cope with the demands of motorsports. Every component of our cells were designed and optimized for motorsports, based on a decade of experience building engine start batteries. These are only available from Full Spectrum Power.
- V Direct Multi Terminal – Our solid copper terminals have 4 threaded mount holes. Attach your accessory wires without having to use long screws on one small terminal.
- V Sleeve Silicon Terminal Covers – Color coded for polarity, our silicon terminal covers protect against short circuits.
It all started in 2013 with a vision to develop and produce a direct OEM coil on plug (COP)performance replacement. With the mission of providing high quality ignition products with industry leading technology and technical support second to none for our valued customers. 6 years later we are still firmly focused on providing high quality ignition solutions for your performance needs. Whether it be a daily driver or the Baja 1000 it comes down to providing a quality product with durability and reliability in any environment you throw at it (excluding deep underwater excursions). That’s why still in 2019 we continue to build and finish all our products by hand. This ensures your getting the absolute best we know how to provide you the valued customer each and every time you choose the Energycoil brand. Providing after sale assistance is what allows Energycoil to stand out in technical support from all others for our valued customers. 36 years of following your passion to win creates a knowledge and experience bank that we provide our customers with. That becomes accessible to our customers whether it be ignition install/tuning to stand alone systems set up. Ask any of our customers how we are to work with and you will feel comfortable in choosing the Energycoil brand. More info at www.energycoil.com.