Although we want to apex every corner perfectly and land every jump without an issue, things don’t always go according to plan. And the harder UTVs are pushed, the greater the likelihood stock components will bend or break. That is why the team at DragonFire has developed a range of heavy duty replacement axles and tougher tie rods.
Whether it is for a Wildcat, Polaris RZR XP/XP1K or the Can-Am Maverick and Maverick Max, DragonFire’s tie rods and axles are designed to drop right into place with no modification needed. Made of race-proven solid 4130 Chromoly steel, these tie rods are much stronger than the stock hollow aluminum tubes. Precision machined to match the OEM specifications ensures these rods will install without any modification. Featuring black powdercoating for anti-corrosion and a machined flat spot for a wrench these rods are functional and stylish. Don’t let a broken tie rod ruin your ride.
When leading a race or being miles from base camp, nothing is quite as frustrating as a broken axle. With this in mind DragonFire not only offers direct replacement axles but also a full line of Heavy Duty axle shafts that exceed OEM spec. Constructed of high strength Chromoly steel, DragonFire’s HD axles feature a 15-20% larger shaft and heat treated CV components for added durability. In fact, DragonFire is confident enough in the strength and durability of its H.D. Axle Shafts that a full 1 year warranty is offered.
Tie Rod Features:
- Made in the USA
- Made of solid 4130 Chromoly steel
- CNC machined flat spot for wrench
- Uses OEM tie rod ends
- Powdercoated to match factory suspension
- Stronger than hollow OEM & other aftermarket options
- Fits all Wildcats and most Maverick, Maverick Max models & Polaris XP1 (does NOT fit Maverick X xc 60″ models)
H.D. Axle Features:
- Constructed of high strength Chromoly steel
- 15-20% larger shaft depending on application
- Precision machined and induction heat treated CV components
- Increased axle angle overs sock for protection against binding
- Direct OEM replacement that comes complete & ready to install
The fine print: DragonFire Racing (DFR) warrants its Heavy Duty (HD) axles to the ORIGINAL purchaser due to workmanship or materials defect for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. CV Boots and clamps are EXCLUDED from this warranty. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide DFR with proof of purchase and proof of breakage. DFR warranty is non-transferable. Get more specifics of the DragonFire H.D. Axle warranty and return policy at www.DragonFireRacing.com.