Can-Am innovates with the new Defender PRO HD10, featuring a six-foot multifunctional cargo box along with a lower box storage area accessible from both sides which workers will certainly appreciate.
With its incredible versatility, the Defender PRO HD10 lets you do more and tow more while navigating demanding terrain. The long cargo box doubles loading capacity compared to the regular box, increasing your efficiency on the job. Plus, its innovative design includes a lower box storage area and an adaptable flatbed configuration for maximized hauling solutions.
The all-new Defender Pro is also equipped with a remodeled frame and a redesigned front end that enhances looks, ride quality, and durability for a wide assortment of off-road tasks. The entire 2020 Can-Am Defender fleet is available with an 82-hp Rotax HD10 engine that offers a segment-leading 69 lb-ft of torque.
The Can-Am Defender Pro HD10 comes with a 4.5 x 6 ft bed and the torque to haul like nothing else off-road. On the job, farm, ranch, hunting trip and leisure rides, Defender PRO was built to stretch what a side-by-side vehicle can do.
Can-Am Defender HD10 Pro Package Features
– 115.5-in. (294 cm) wheelbase
– 13-in. (33 cm) of ground clearance
– 2,500-lbs. (1,134 kg) towing capacity
– 1,700-lbs. (771 kg) payload capacity
– 94-Gal. (356 L) storage capacity
– Multi-function cargo box with LinQ system
– Rear differential with Turf mode
– VERSA-PRO bench seat
– HMWPE central skid plate
– 4.5-in. (11.4 cm) digital display
– 64-in. (163 cm) wide with arched A-arm
– Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
– Visco-Lok QE front differential
– 14-in. (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels
– 28-in. (71.1 cm) Maxxis† Bighorn 2.0
– 1-year maintenance free and easy access to key maintenance components – Mossy Oak† Break-Up Country Camo† water-dipped option
We are a global leader in the world of powersports vehicles, propulsion systems and boats built on over 75 years of ingenuity and intensive consumer focus. Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou and Telwater boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We complete our lines of products with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing to fully enhance the riding experience. With annual sales of CA$5.2 billion from over 120 countries, our global workforce is made up of more than 12,500 driven, resourceful people.
New Lineup of Can-Am Defender Side-by-Side Vehicles Provides the Perfect Work-Hard, Play-Hard Balance