Black Hawk Powersports
Experience a unique “bottomless” ride feel that’s comfortable, controlled, and race-ready with BILSTEIN Black Hawk Powersports for direct-fit UTV applications. For the first time, BILSTEIN’s patented two stage, externally adjustable Zone Control jounce cut-off system is available for the powersports market.
Features & Benefits
- Zone Control CR: Position Sensitive Damping includes 3 Compression Zones, 2 Rebound Zones, (JCO) Jounce Cut Off with Internal Hydraulic, 2-Stage Bump Stop, and (RCO) Rebound Cut Off with Internal Hydraulic Rebound Limite
- 4-Way Adjustable Damping – Dual Speed Compression Adjustable Reservoir (High-Low Speed), Adjustable Internal Hydraulic Bump Stop (JCO) and Adjustable Rebound
- Direct Fit Motorsports Package for Can-Am Maverick X3
- All Aluminum construction 2.65” Front and 3.0” Rear
- Finned Aluminum Reservoir for improved cooling
- Threaded spring seat offers easy ride height adjustments
- Dual Rate Springs with crossover for bottom-out control
- Owner rebuildable and revalveable
- Repair parts readily available
What is ZoneControl® CR?
ZoneControl® CR delivers position-sensitive damping with 3 compression zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons. Three key internal features produce ZoneControl® CR:
• Externally adjustable JCO internal bump stop.
• Triple Piston Design
• RCO System
Keep it Cool
In addition to a killer aesthetic, BILSTEIN’s aluminum finned reservoir design also provides many functional benefits. Fins extending out from the reservoir pull heat away and allow air to flow through the channels. This significantly increases cooling and fade resistance. The fins also act as an added barrier, protecting the reservoir body from potential damage caused by rocky debris.
View this post on Instagram