Industry News

Beginning January 1, 2020, Utah will no longer have reciprocity with any of the other 49 states

Moab Utah

Starting January 1, 2020, owners of ATVs, off-highway motorcycles or snowmobiles, brought into Utah by non-residents, must obtain a non-resident permit for their machine. Some states offer reciprocity, meaning there is a mutual agreement between states not to charge non-resident fees.

The Non-resident permit funds go directly back into our motorized recreational sport.  The permits fees are directed toward trail construction, trail improvements, trail maintenance, OHV education, OHV facility development, and enforcement.

This out-of-state permit costs $30 and is good for 12 months from the time of purchase. If you order the permit online, there is an additional $5 charge. >> Order your permit online <<

If you’d rather pick one up in person, please visit one of these vendors to purchase one face-to-face.

2019 SxS Adventure Rally

Top 5 things to do at Rally on the Rocks

You Might Also Like