Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail – 50-inch trail legal UTV
The big news from Arctic Cat out of Thief River Falls, Minnesota is actually something small. The Wildcat line-up just got wilder with two new models that are 50 inches wide; behold the Wildcat Trail that sets a new standard in power, ground clearance and suspension travel.
Modern technology brings you more horsepower, less weight, improved efficiency and long-lasting durability. The all-new Arctic Cat designed 700 parallel-twin features EFI, 4-valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. This next generation 60-plus horsepower engine was designed specifically for the Wildcat Trail chassis and the engine feeds into the TEAM Rapid Response clutches and electronic selectable 2WD/4WD with front differential lock. The Wildcat Trail has the industrys lowest power-to-weight ratio and will dust the competition in a head-to-head drag race.
The Wildcat Trail frame features a 40-/60-percent front/rear weight distribution for optimal handling at any speed. The driver and passenger are located 3 inches lower than the competition so you are seated near the low center of gravity, leaving occupants less affected by the movements of the vehicle with greater confidence and control.
With an industry-leading 10/10.5 inches of front/rear suspension travel and 10 inches of ground clearance, both Wildcats are built to navigate over trail obstacles. The front and rear double A-arm suspensions have a swaybar which keeps the tires planted while the suspension moves through its travel for unmatched traction and control. And something the competition doesn’t have to smooth out the trails is premium FOX nitrogen gas-charged shocks.
Other comfort-and-control features include high back bucket seats with upper body supports, tilt steering, center console sport shifter, digital gauge, rear LED taillights, passenger hand- hold and 3-point seat belts; plus an all-new easy-access hinged door with industry- leading automotive style handles/ latches to compliment the exterior lines.
A 300 lb. payload in the rear cargo bed is large enough to carry a cooler and a Jerry can of gas, a rear 2-inch receiver and 12-inch steel wheels with 4-ply Carlisle Trail Pro tires were designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail. Available in Green, Lime or Red.
Wildcat Trail – Leading Features:
- 60+ horsepower 700 parallel-twin, EFI, 4-valve per cylinder liquid cooled engine
- TEAM® Rapid Response clutches
- High/Low/Reverse/Park with electronic 2WD/4WD/Differential Lock
- Premium FOX® Nitrogen Charged shocks
- Double A-arm front/rear suspension with 10/10.5 -in. of travel and front/rear swaybar
- Easy Hinge Doors with Automotive style handles/latches
- 2-inch rear Receiver
- Tilt steering wheel
- LED tail lights
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- 12-in. steel wheels
- 12-in. machined cast aluminum wheels (XT)
- 25-in 4-ply Carlisle Trail Pro tires
- 300-lb. rear cargo box capacity
- Automotive-style painted bodywork (XT)
- Color-matched two-tone seats (XT)
- Available in Green, Lime and Red (Trail) or Team Arctic Green Metallic and Matte Black painted bodywork (XT)
Wildcat Trail Specifications:
- ENGINE DISPLACEMENT (cc) – 700
- ENGINE TYPE – 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- BORE & STROKE (mm) – 76.9×75.3
- COOLING SYSTEM – Liquid Cooled
- TRANSMISSION – Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- DRIVE SYSTEM – 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- OVERALL WIDTH (in./cm) – 50/127
- OVERALL HEIGHT (in./cm) – 64.3/163.3
- OVERALL LENGTH (in./cm) – 110.5/280.7
- WHEELBASE (in./cm) – 84.6/214.9
- FRONT SUSPENSION TRAVEL (in./cm) – 10/25.4
- REAR SUSPENSION TRAVEL (in./cm) – 10.5/26.7
- GROUND CLEARANCE (in./cm) – 10/25.4
- FRONT SUSPENSION TYPE – Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar
- REAR SUSPENSION TYPE – Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar
- FRONT BRAKES – Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE – Hydraulic Disc
- FRONT TIRES – 25×8-12
- REAR TIRES – 25×10-12
- FUEL CAPACITY (gal./liters) – 7.4/28
- FRONT RACK CAPACITY (lbs./kg) – NA
- REAR RACK/BOX STORAGE CAPACITY (lbs./kg) – 300/136.1
- TOWING CAPACITY (lbs./kg) – 1500/680.4
- ALTERNATOR CAPACITY (amps) – 36
- SPEEDOMETER – Digital
- ODOMETER – Digital
- DRY WEIGHT (lbs./kg) – Less than 1000 lbs.
- MINIMUM OPERATOR AGE – 16 with Valid Driver’s License
- AVAILABLE COLORS – Green, Lime, Red
- SPECIAL FEATURES – 2 Bucket Seats, Tilt Steering, FOX Shocks, Front & Rear Sway Bar, LED Taillights, Rear 2-Inch Receiver, Rapid Response CVT System
- MSRP – $10,999 US, $12,399 Canada
The Wildcat Trail XT adds color-matched bucket seats, machined cast-aluminum 12-inch wheels and auto- motive-style paint in Team Arctic Green Metallic or Matte Black to complete the package.
Textron Off Road Wildcat Trail XT Package
- Color-matched bucket seats
- Color-matched suspension components
- 12-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Automotive style paint
- Colors – Team Arctic Green Metallic or Matte Black
Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail hits the trails in Moab during Rally on the Rocks
About Textron Off Road
Textron Off Road, formerly known as Bad Boy® Off Road, pioneered the category of electrically powered 4×4 vehicles used for hunting and outdoor recreation. Today, the diverse Textron Off Road product line includes gas and electric off-road vehicles for a variety of uses in work and play, including the Prowler, Stampede, Havoc and Wildcat lines of side-by-sides and Alterra ATVs. Textron Off Road is a brand of Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company.
About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road™, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Off Road, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit www.textron.com.