I was fortunate enough to be invited by Arctic Cat to drive the new 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat at the media introduction in Barstow, CA. After spending two days behind the wheel and as passenger, I can honestly say that Arctic Cat has stepped up the Sport UTV market. If you have been off-roading in Barstow, you know that it is an unforgiving place. If you haven’t been there, then imagine deep, uneven whoops created by every sort of off-road vehicle imaginable. In most UTVs, the only way to traverse the area is going slow. But not for the new Wildcat. As a passenger, I saw terrain ahead and thought “Uh Oh”. But then we blasted right through it. Truly impressive. And what we all experienced is based on shocks that were valved for all types of terrain across the United States. If you want something tuned for big whoops and g-outs, I can only imagine the nirvana that could be obtained with the Wildcat!
More pictures and info: Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 Review
More Wildcat 1000 Resources:
- Arctic Cat Wildcat – Overview and Specifications
- New Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 Video
- 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat – Testing in the Dunes
- Arctic Cat Wildcat Tour Schedule and Ride Events
- Want to see Arctic Cat’s Wildcat 1000i H.O. in action?
- More Arctic Cat Wildcat Pictures Uploaded
- Arctic Cat Unleashes a Wild Cat at Recent Dealer Show
- Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 vs. Polaris RZR XP 900