TORRANCE, Calif. – January 14, 2020 – Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in high-performance protective cases, is announcing an all-new line of Pelican™ CARGO Cases designed to provide the highest level of protection for gear and equipment on vehicles while optimizing storage for overlanding and outdoor adventure travel, professional applications and everyday use.
The Pelican CARGO line coming Spring 2020 features multiple sizes and form factors designed to fit in truck beds, in the back of SUVs and on vehicle roof racks. Each case provides innovative solutions for storing, protecting, mounting and organizing passenger cargo.
“Pelican™ products are trusted by professionals, heroes, creators and hardcore adventurers because of our deep knowledge and experience designing and manufacturing products for extreme outdoor use,” said Stephan Corti, Pelican’s Chief Commercial Officer. “Our product design, development and marketing teams focused heavily on researching the specific needs and pain points of the overlanding, off-roading and camping segments to ensure we could and would deliver a comprehensive line of extremely durable and capable cargo-style boxes, cases and mounting solutions. Many existing Pelican products perform great in these environments, but this new line of Pelican CARGO Cases provides a new level of organization, accessibility and gear protection in various configurations all easily mounted to the most popular trucks and SUVs.”
Key features for the all-new Pelican CARGO Cases include:
- Roto-molded construction: Designed to withstand serious impact in the most extreme conditions.
- Weather resistant: Lab tested to protect from wind-blown rain and dust.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware: Lockable latches and integrated tie-down plates for easy mounting.
- Heavy-duty handles: Oversized handles for easy carry and transport.
- Pelican-grade quality: Lifetime guarantee (cases only).
- Proprietary mounting systems: For truck beds and roof racks (sold separately).
The various mounting systems provide simple, quick-and-easy, no-drilling installation. Pelican has conducted extensive research, testing and development to ensure fitment with popular truck and SUV brands, including Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Dodge and other vehicles, across a wide range of configurations from extra-short to long beds. Standard tie downs can also be used to secure Pelican CARGO Cases.
Like all Pelican products, the Pelican CARGO line will be forged using more than 40 years of experience building industry-leading protective cases for professional and outdoor gear. The cases will come with a lifetime guarantee, while the mounts come with a three-year guarantee.
Pelican is launching the Pelican CARGO line with eight models including:
- Trunk Cases designed for truck beds and SUVs:
- Large BX225 (255 liters), MSRP $399.95
- Medium BX135 (135 liters), MSRP $299.95
- Small BX80 (80 liters), MSRP $249.95
- Cube Case BX50 (50 liters), MSRP $199.95
- Saddle Cases designed for truck beds and roof racks:
- Large BX85S (85 liters), MSRP $299.95
- Medium BX55S (55 liters), MSRP $249.95
- Roof Cases designed to fit onto vehicle roof racks:
- Large BX140R (140 liters), MSRP $399.95
- Medium BX90R (90 liters), MSRP $299.95
- Mounting brackets sold separately.
More information about the all-new Pelican CARGO line is online at www.pelican.com/cargo.
If you’re interested in participating in Pelican’s affiliate link program sign-up here.
Pelican Products, Inc. is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
About Pelican Products, Inc.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and in numerous outdoor markets. Pelican™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 26 countries, with 24 international sales offices and six manufacturing facilities around the globe. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli Products, S.LU. For more information, visit http://www.