By Jon Crowley
The 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR is the ultimate Swiss Army knife of the sport UTV world. It is a rock crawler, a dune slayer and can do everything in between. With 195HP, 72-inch stance, 16-inches of ground clearance and 24-inches of suspension travel, the 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 RC sits definitely at the top of the food chain.
We got our newest whip back in August, and went right to work testing it out in stock form. Rubicon was top on our list, but we also took it on a trail ride out in Nevada and we were thrilled with the performance.
From there, you have got to know that we like to customize, and we plan to use this X3 quite a bit. First stop was at Shock Therapy, where they dialed it in with everything they make for the X3.
Then it went to TMW Off-Road for a full makeover. Not over-the-top, but just enough to make it stronger, more comfortable with just the right amount of flair and no fluff.
Here is the list of parts we’ve added so far:
- TMW Off-Road – Cage, Doors, Bumper
- Cognito Motorsports – Suspension
- Shock Therapy – Ride Improvement System, Steering Rack, Radius Links, Tie Rods, Limit straps and more
- Vision X – LED lights
- SSV Works – 5-speaker audio system
- Rugged Radios – radio, intercom, helmet air
- Triple X Seats – seats
- Wolf Designs – wrap
- Buggy Whip – LED whips
- Switch Pros – 12V switch panel
- Axia Alloys – mirrors, fire extinguisher
- Super ATV – Rhino 2.0 axles
- FOX – iQS in cab shock adjustment
- Factory UTV – UHMW Skid Plate