Nor Cal Rock Racing is the most extreme side by side, high speed rock racing in the west coast. The 2017 racing season will consist of a 3 race series held at Prairie City SVRA in Rancho Cordova, CA and Wild West Motorsports Park in Reno, Nevada.
Round #1 was held at Prairie City SVRA on March 25, 2017. Sacramento saw rain almost everyday leading up Saturday so the track started out very muddy. But by the second heat, track conditions were ideal and the weather was perfect.
While several of the 4×4 classes run through short course a with large rock piles, UTVs avoid the rocks.
There were three classes for Turbo, 1000 and even one for the kids with RZR 170’s. There were two heats and then a main event. The largest class was the 1000 class that was split into 2 races for each heat.
Nor Cal Rock Racing Race Results
UTV Turbo Class
- Darian Gomez #90 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Phil Blurton #125 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Justin Bor #127 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Pauly Hart #1911 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Eric Miramon #215 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Bryan Price #33 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Chayse Caprara #1481 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Kieran Cox #42 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Casey Scherer #76 Can-Am Maverick X3
UTV 1000 Class
- Beau Judge #956 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Tyler Coale #73 Yamaha YXZ1000R
- Darren Mitchell #3 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Joseph Schleef #924
- David Jones #77
- Mitch Higgins #971 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Ben Booker #967 Yamaha YXZ1000R
- E Brooker Parker #1932
- Robert Camilleri #511 Can-Am Maverick
- Mike Luiz #65
- Craig Honnoll #1908
- Steve Wilson #32X Yamaha YXZ1000R
RZR 170 Youth Class
- Braden Judge
- Wyatt Blevins
- Justin Mello
- Shelby Waterbury
- Max Povost
- Hailey McCalla
- Brekin Miramon
- Dylan Trent
** Please give photo credit to @utvguide if you post on social media.