July 2011, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases a new OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for the all new 2011 POLARIS RANGER RZR XP™ 900 series Side by Side. Polaris pulled out all the stops, building an off-road vehicle that brings new meaning to the word performance. K&N’s washable and reusable “XStream Duty” Air Filter, designed and manufactured in the USA with the highest quality materials offering your XP™ 900 even more performance while providing protection from the elements of destruction.
DESCRIPTION: POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 900; 2011 PART NO: PL-9011 MSRP: $72.00
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Deep 1 ¼” pleats provide a large surface area and long service intervals
- “XD” specific media offers excellent filtration
- Pliable, durable one-piece Urethane application specific sealing bead
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
K&N’s “new” PL-9011 High-Flow Air Filter was developed specifically for POLARIS’s NEW RANGER RZR XP™ 900 Side by Sides. This filter is designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The deep 1 ¼” pleated “XD” media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a pliable sealing bead ensuring a precise, application specific fit and extra long life. K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by K&N’s One Year Limited Warranty®