10 Big Reasons you need to come to WORCS Racing round 4.
- Visit Zion National Park the most visited park in America. Go there and see what it is all about, Weeping rock and Emerald Pools. Angles Landing is an incredible hike inside the park. The surrounding town of Springdale, UT is full of art and boutique shops. http://www.nps.gov/zion/index.htm
- Get there a couple of days early and go riding in the Sand Hollow Sand Dune and Warner Valley OHV area. Rent a unit or bring your own. Leave from the campground. Rentals are available at Southern Utah Adventure Center http://www.southernutahadventurecenter.com/
- Stop by Dinosaur tracks and walk in the footprints of ancient dinosaurs. It is is just a short ride from the campground.
- Visit the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. It makes the South rim pale in comparison.
- Visit Kolob National Park. Only 45 minutes away. http://www.zionnational-park.com/kolob-canyons.htm
- Bring a fishing pole and do great bass fishing right outside your camper door. License available locally.
- Visit historic downtown St. George, Utah. great arts, antiques and family fun.
- Ride or hike two of the top ten mountain bike trails in America right here in Hurricane, Utah. Rentals are available here as well at Over The Edge Sports http://otesports.com/locations/hurricane/
- Brian Head Ski Resort is 1 hour North with awesome mountain biking.
- Just relax and enjoy clean air and everything outdoors. Here is a link to the Sand Hollow State Park to get more local info. http://www.stateparks.utah.gov/parks/sand-hollow
Round 4 preview video:
2013 WORCS Racing:
About WORCS: WORCS RACING started in 2001and is always working towards bringing off road racing the fame and fortune it deserves. Our mission statement: “…to bring professionalism, integrity, quality, and most of all fun to each and every round, all the while staying true to the family oriented grass roots environment that off road racing is all about.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide