|SxSPerformance.com’s Polaris RZR XP
UTV of the Month forMay 2012
SxSPerformance.com started with a bone stock 2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 Black/Orange Madness Limited Edition straight off the show room floor and got right to work.
This XP 900 will be used primarily in the deserts of Southern California so they wanted to set it up to be the most practical for this type of riding. In addition, the Limited Edition Black/Orange Madness XP comes with graphics and paint that really make the unit pop. They wanted to keep the Black/Orange theme so each component was looked at closely.
The first big trip with their completed RZR XP included a stop at Sand Hollow in Utah where they took these beautiful photos. The combination of sandstone, red sand and the orange on the RZR XP really look sweet!
This RZR XP is a great example of adding bolt-on components to make a machine unique without going overboard on a full-tilt customized build.
- DG Off-Road Radius Cage
- PRP Xtra Wide Suspension Seats
- PRP 5.3 Harnesses
- PRP Opening doors
- Pro Armor Baja Front Bumper
- Pro Armor UHMW full skid plates
- PRO Armor Trailing arm guards
- Vision X 12″ Extreme LED Light
- PCI RZR Radio and intercom
- UMP XP 900 air intake
- Muzzy’s Dual Exhaust
- Muzzy’s Digitune
- OMF Ultra Lite beadlock wheels
- 27x9x12 Dirt Tamers from GBC Motorsports
- XMF Side Mirrors and Rear view Mirror
- PRP Rear storage bag