Polaris has made a few minor adjustments to their RZR XP 900 for 2012.
The newest member of the RANGER RZR family, the RANGER RZR XP 900, introduced the industry to a whole new class of Side x Side that took the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility to the extreme. The RANGER RZR XP 900 will continue to offer all of the aspects that make it the most extreme performing Side-by-Side on the market; 900 Twin DOHC Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) engine, 3-Link Trailing Arm Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 13-inches of ground clearance and 14-inches of travel, and a light vehicle weight with a low center of gravity for unmatched cornering with the addition of few upgrades for 2012 to give the unit even more extreme performance. For quick suspension adjustments, the Fox 2.0 shocks feature new, convenient compression adjustment knobs for tool-less tuning. To reduce driveline noise, the unit has a new, rubber isolated prop shaft. For less steering effort and increased maneuverability at slow speeds, Polaris redesigned the front suspension geometry. In the cab, all units feature a new passenger grab bar tube with an anti-rattle bushing for reduced noise.
2012 Polaris RZR XP Upgrades:
- NEW! Redesigned front suspension geometry for easier steering
- NEW! Clicker Knob on Fox Podium X 2.0 Shocks for tool-less adjustment.
- NEW! Anti-rattle bushing in grab bar
- Polaris ProStar 900 Engine
- 64 in/162.6 cm width with 13.5 in/34.3 cm front travel, 14 in/35.6 cm of rear travel 13 in/33 cm ground clearance
- 3-link Trailing arm IRS
- Adjustable Fox® Podium X 2.0 Shocks with Piggyback reserviors
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive
- LED headlights
- Brake calipers and ventilated rotors on all four wheels
- ITP 900 XCT Tires
- In-cab Glove Box
- Easy-to-use side nets
- ROPS Certified Cab
» Available in Indy Red
» White Lightning and Orange Madness Limited Edition Models