PRO SIDE X SIDE
OEM Manufacturers must register with the series for said Manufacture to compete at Stadium Events.
Entry Fee per race event $350
Must have USAC License
- $5000 First Place
- $1500 Second
- $1000 Third
- $15000 First
- $3500 Second
- $1500 Third
Competition rules for the Stadium Side by Side Series will be enforced by the United States Auto Club, the sanctioning organization of Stadium SUPER Trucks. Published rules will follow nationally recognized Side by Side competition and technical specifications highly endorsed by the Original Equipment Manufacturers for production and modified racing. official rule book will be published before Dec 1 2012 and will be subject to change prior to the season.
Approved and Necessary Modifications:
- FULL ROLL CAGE .120 thick minimum 1.5 dia. there will be a cage specification and a basic design.
- DOOR BARS, Nets and side panels
- Bolted Aluminum roof 1/4 bolts in all corners and minimum thickness .120
- Racing Seat
- 5 point harness
- Hans Device Mandatory
- TT or all terrain tire tread must be approved by SST/ USAC aprox .400 knobby / lugs height
- Track Width maximum 68″
- Wheel Base is based off what the manufacture OEM vehicle is plus 2″ or production
- Tires maximum height of 30”
- Maximum width 12″
APPROVED TIRE THREAD
NOT APPROVED TIRE THREAD
Modifications from OEM:
- Roll Cage
- suspension control arms
- Stock chassis with additional stiffeners but must be approved by sanction body
- Clutch modifications
- Engines must be stock
- Computer can be modified but a OEM product by each manufacture
- Shocks can be modified but must maintain 1 shock per corner
- Springs can be changed from OEM with a maximum of 2 springs per shock.
- all Side by Sides will be dyno checked prior to race and top 3 after race.
Quads and Side By Sides
Saturday am practice
Single vehicle Qualifying, those results will determine heat races.
There will be heat races during the days on Saturday, the amount of heat races will be based on entries, these are only PRO classes… from there the top 2-5 riders from heats that will advance to the main event, then there will be a LCQ that will advance the top 3 riders or drivers to the main event. ONLY the main events will be shown during the Night time public attended time from 7-10:30 pm
20 Quads Maximum in Main Event
16 Side By Sides in the Main Event
Its Mandatory that all Drivers / Riders who Qualified for the main events to attend the Drivers/Riders autograph sessions or the Rider or Driver will be either Disqualified or Required to Start the Main at the Rear of the field.
About Stadium Super Trucks:
Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks series will begin in 2013. Series will consist of 10 stadium truck racing events that will bring entertainment and the excitement of off-road racing to the masses. Series offers Side-by-Side/UTV, BIGFOOT® and Stadium SUPER Truck racing to fans of all ages. More info at: www.stadiumsupertrucks.com or www.facebook.com/StadiumSuperTrucks
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide