|RP Advanced C2 Strike Mobility Commander|
McMinnville, OR, APR 2013 – RP Advanced Mobile Systems of McMinnville, Oregon has announced that it is launching a new line of LTATV Strike and Mobility Vehicles for Special Operations and Rapid Reaction Forces. The first of three vehicles to be announced is the RP Advanced C2 Strike Mobility Commander. This vehicle fills the Commander’s needs for a C2/C4 vehicle that is low cost, lightweight and can be deployed by fixed and rotary wing aircraft quickly and easily to the battlefield.
The new vehicle is based on the commercially available BRP Can-Am Commander 1000 cc side-by-side with modifications designed for the mission specific requirements of the US Military and government agencies. The factory bumpers, suspension, tires, seats and cargo area have all been replaced by RP Advanced Mobile Systems components for longer life and better suitability to the specific requirements of the customer. This vehicle will be one of the first vehicles to utilize RP’s new Fatigue Mitigation MOLLE Tactical Seat system, along with their SOF Series II 12-Ply Run-Flat Tires and T1 Beadlock Wheels as well as an electrical support system to allow prolonged operation of communications equipment while the vehicle engine is not running.
The two additional vehicles will be based on the Can-Am Maverick 1000 in both 2 passenger and 4 passenger configurations. All three vehicles will be unveiled in booth 450 at the upcoming NDIA SOFIC show in Tampa, Florida. The new RP Advanced C2 Strike Mobility Vehicle is currently being evaluated by military customers and is expected to see service very soon.
Sustainment and training for the new line of vehicles is being managed by MilitaryAtv.com; a leader in sustainment of LTATV, ATV and FOSOV platforms since 2006. Up-fit vehicles and sustainment packages including periodic maintenance products, vehicle specific special tools, as well as mechanical and driver’s training will be available under a single contract, providing buyers with a single point of contact for all activities related to the vehicles. In addition to the BRP Can-Am vehicles modified by RP Advanced, MilitaryAtv.com can support nearly any other motorcycle, ATV or LTATV style vehicle in service by the military. Its online manuals, parts diagrams and 24/7 support make it easy for end users to get access to the information they need on their vehicles without the requirement to enter info military specific data systems.
Stop in and see the full line of products at BOOTH 450 at this year’s SOFIC May 14th – 16th, 2013 in Tampa, Florida.
- Type: 976cc, V-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 8-valve (4-valve/cyl).
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 75 mm.
- Fuel System: iTC with EFI and 54mm Throttle Body, 2 Siemens∞ VDO injectors.
- Starting System: Electric.
- Mid-Engine design for Reduced Thermal Signature
- Transmission: CVT, sub-transmission with high, low, park, neutral & reverse. Standard engine braking.
- Drive Train: Selectable 2WD/4WD shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential.
- Frame: Steel
- Cage type: 2-inch diameter, high-strength steel, ROPS-approved
- Steering wheel adjustment: Adjustable tilt steering
- Front Suspension Type/Shocks: Double A-arm with dive-control geometry / Motion Control shocks
- Front Suspension Travel: 10 in (254 mm)
- Rear Suspension Type/Shocks: Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) with external sway bar/ Motion Control shocks
- Rear Suspension Travel: 10 in (254 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper
- L x W x H (in): 118.3 x 58.6 x 72 (before modifications)
- Rear RP Bed (in): 28 x 49 x 11.75 in
- Rear RP Lower Box (in): 21 x 25 x 9 in
- Wheelbase: 75.8 in (before modifications)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (279 mm) (before modifications)
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 US gal (37.8 L) estimated 200 mile range
- Color(s) Available: Flat Black, Desert Sand, OD Green
- Instrumentation: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, sport mode, seat belt and 4×4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off, In Dash GPS Optional.
- DESS Anti-theft system.
- Electrical: Prewired for Warn Winch
- Lighting: 4 60-watt projectors with tail lights/brake light
- 3 x 12V DC Power Outlets: (15A) + 4 x 110v Outlets with C2 Package
- NEW Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
- Optional Rear Open Differential (ROD) Available
- Front and Rear MSI Defense Series 2.5 Body Suspension Components
- Front sway bar
- 14-in. aluminum bead lock wheels
- 26x9x14 RP SOF II Run Flat Tire
RP Advanced Mobile Systems, LLC is a Veteran and Minority owned business (Duns: 829928139) located in McMinnville, Oregon that designs and builds ATV protection and performance systems, including the RP StrikeRazorTM Nightprowler and Sar Razor. For additional information contact Terry Wilmeth at 503-434-6845 or email email@example.com
MilitaryAtv.com is a website operated by Already Online, Inc; a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Duns: 025393588 located in Decatur, Illinois that enables buyers, contractors and end users easy access to information needed to maintain motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-side and LTATV vehicles. For additional information visit www.MilitaryAtv.com or contact Mike Jackson at 213-935-0840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide