A washable and reusable, replacement High-Flow Air Filter designed to provide increased
April 2013, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases an OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for 2010-2013 Polaris RZR 170 Model Side by Sides. This K&N XD High-Flow Air Filter was designed and manufactured in the USA with the highest-quality materials to provide the RZR® 170 low intake restriction while increasing performance and offers high dirt capacity, resulting in long service intervals.
DESCRIPTION: OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter REPLACES OE PART NO: 1262218 K&N PART NO: PL-1710
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Deep 5/8” pleats provide a large surface area and long service intervals
- “XD” specific media offers excellent filtration
- Pliable, Urethane clamping surface offers absorption of vibration
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- One-Year Limited Warranty®
PRODUCT DETAILS: K&N’s “new” PL-1710 High-Flow Air Filter was developed specifically for POLARIS’s Ranger RZR 170 Youth Model Side by Side. This filter is designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The deep 5/8” pleated “XD” media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly onto the OE Air Filter Intake without any fitting or cutting required. The pliable Urethane clamping surface offers absorption of vibration in extreme environments while ensuring a secure fit and extra-long life. K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by K&N’s One Year Limited Warranty®
KEY PRODUCT LINKS:PRODUCT INFORMATION
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide