- Normally Aspirated 11:1 860cc Big Bore Kit – $2,375
- Normally Aspirated 11:1 900cc Stroker Big Bore Kit – $4,495
- Stage 1 8.5:1 860cc Big Bore Turbo Kit – $7,325
- Stage 1 & Stage 2 Standard Bore Turbo Kit – $9,945
- Stage 1 & 2 8.5:1 900cc Big Bore Turbo Kit – $10,945
- Low Compression Forged Pistons
- Billet 40cc Stroker Crankshaft Optional
- Big Bore Cylinder
- Miscellaneous Gaskets, Shims, Hoses, etc.
Whether you have a a normally aspirated machine, their Stage 1 Turbo Kit, or their Stage 2 turbo kit, you can add their Big Bore Kit to your machine for a huge increase in power. It’s an increase of 100-140cc over the stock 760cc machine, and because they’ve built the cylinders from scratch maintaining excellent coolant flow and wall thickness, overheating and reliability issues are non-existent.
Stage 1 – $4,495
Stage 2 – $4,995
Stage 2 Big Bore – $5,995
MCX-USA offers the most reliable and highest performance gain for the money, period. They produce Side by Side turbo kits for the Polaris RZR, RZR-S & Ranger, Kawasaki Teryx FI, Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ, and Yamaha Rhino 660 and 700s. All of their UTV turbo kits over DOUBLE your Side by Side’s HP without compromising your UTV’s reliability. All turbo kits are intercooled, have lowered compression, no turbo lag, run on pump gas, retain stock drivability, and have never had an engine failure. With their new Stage 2 and Stage 3 900cc Big Bore Kits available now, the only competition you’re going to see is in your rear view mirror!
For more information, visit: www.mcx-usa.com.