- High-performance, aluminum bodied, single-chamber, adjustable gas-charged Kayaba shocks with piggy-back reservoirs offer excellent fade-resistant damping performance, even in hard conditions, while providing 7.5 inches of travel.
- Sport model provides adjustable preload and fully adjustable rebound and compression (high and low speed) damping.
- Step-less preload adjustment.
Revised Sway Bar
- Torsion bar has been revised for 2009 for better tracking through rough terrain. Inner and outer pipe diameters have been changed:
- 2008: 25.4 / 19.4 mm
- 2009: 22.4 / 15.8 mm
- CV joints revised to handle additional power.
- CV boots are now plastic for increased durabilty.
- Drive shafts, U joints and axles - shaft diameters have been increased and splined area hardened.
- 2WD/4WD shift system is all new - electronic / vacuum shift mechanism.
All Models now come with Tilt Bed
All Models now come with Digital Meter that includes Fuel Level
New fuel level display is a big improvement for 2009.
Parking brake notification is with the letter "P" as shown above. This is even harder to see than the amber light for 2008 so beware!
Revised Fuel Tank
Fuel capacity has decreased from 7.9 gallons to 7.4 gallons. Fuel injections adds high pressure fuel pump and fuel level sending unit for LCD fuel gauge.
Cast aluminum wheels available on the 2009 Teryx Sport are stronger and 2.2 lbs lighter than standard steel wheels.
An additional disc has been added for additional braking power.
One disk added for 2009
Rear mud guards have been revised to reduce the amount of water and mud that enter the area under the seats that house electronics and fuel tank.
Cabin Noise and Heat Reduced
New Colors for the Sport Teryx
Teryx 750 FI 4x4 Sport - Lime Green