|John Deere Gator XUV 855D 4×4
John Deere Gator XUV 855D 4×4 Features:
- 25HP, 854cc, 3 cylinder, OHV, 4-cycle diesel engine.
- 32 mph top speed. Fastest and most powerful diesel UV in the industry.
- Two-range CVT transmission requires no shifting and delivers for superior efficiency from low-speed pulling to fast top speed.
- Select a completely turf friendly mode of operation, or press the switch and get on-demand 4-wheel drive for climbing the toughest trails. Rear differential can be locked so the rear drive wheels push together through tough spots.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension (8-inches in front and 9-inches to rear) ensure all four wheels stay on the ground working for you. 11-inch ground clearance helps prevent vehicle from getting high-centered.
- A solid core steel sway bar reduces body lean and employs an efficient double-ball drop-link for increased durability.
- Vehicle has one of the highest static stability factors in the industry thanks to a wide-stance, low-center of gravity and long wheelbase.
- Full-clutch enclosure provides greater access through water up to 22 inches high. Standard muffler is equipped with a spark arrestor.
- Standard Occupant Protection System (OPS) with a passenger-side hand-hold and 3-point seat belts is SAE and OSHA ROPS-certified.
- Biggest cargo box in its class, with 16.4 cubic feel of capacity, 20 tie down points, pickup-style tailgate, steel reinforced load guard and bed, glass-filled polymer sides, standard gas-assist for easier dumping. Converts to flat-bed in minutes.
- Exclusive Quick-Clamp rail-based attaching system enables adding attachments like gun-boots, tool racks, sidewall extensions and more in seconds.
- Cargo box has optional factory spray-in bedliner and power lift.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension is designed to offer a superior ride without squatting whether unloaded to or carrying max capacity.
- 1,000 lb. cargo box capacity, 1,500 lb. towing and 1,400 lb. payload capacity.
- Standard integrated 2-inch front and rear receiver hitches.
- Heavier-duty engine components, like an aluminum head, cast block with painted interior and crank and thrust bearings ensure long life.
- Hydroformed frame offers exceptional tolerance for twisting under heavy loads.
- Engineered ductile front cast-iron A-Arms balance strength and weight and are designed to withstand jackhammer trails.
- Full-steel skid plates guard underbody.
- Engineered plastic polymer body panels (JDLOY) can be painted and provides improved scratch and marring resistance/recoverability.
- 854cc, liquid cooled 3 cylinder engine
- 25 HP
- 32 MPH Top Speed
- Full Clutch Enclosure
- Double A-arm front and rear Independent Suspension
- 8in travel front; 9in travel rear
- 11in ground clearance
- 12in wheels with new All terrain (AT) or Extreme terrain (XT) tires
- New deluxe cargo box with 16.3 cu.ft. cargo volume (1000lb cargo weight)
- 1500 lbs Towing; 1400 lbs Payload
- Performance styling
- 14in Alloy wheels (factory optional)
- High Performance Seats (factory optional)
Length 119 in. (3035 mm)
Width 62 in. (1571 mm)
Front/Rear-tread Centers 44.8 in. (1137mm)/
47.9 in. (1216mm)
Height (with OPS) 75 in. (1903 mm)
Wheelbase 79 in. (2007 mm)
Weight (dry weight) 1630 lb. (739 kg)
Towing Capacity 1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Payload Capacity 1400 lb. (635 kg)
Sound rating (driver’s ear) 89.4 dB(A)
Material Hybrid steel/
glass-fi lled poly
Dimensions, in. (mm) 45 x12 x52
Volume 16.4 ft3 (0.46 m3)
Weight 1000 lb. (454 kg)
Dump Manual with lift assist
shock (factory installed
power lift option)
Tailgate Center truck-style latch
Maxxis Big Horn 2.0, Radial 27x9xR14
Ancla MT (Mud Terrain) 26x9xR12
Terrahawk AT (All Terrain) 25x9xR12
Maxxis Big Horn 2.0, Radial 27x11xR14
Ancla MT (Mud Terrain) 26x11xR12
Terra Hawk AT (All Terrain) 25x11xR12
Green & Yellow
- Olive & Black
Nicely setup John Deere Gator 855D (Diesel) with KIMTEK Corporation fire skid deployed at the Port Byron Fire Department in Illinois.