John Deere Gator 620i XUV
Features and Benefits:
|Choice of Colors
- The 620i 4x4 is available in 2 color schemes:
John Deere Green & Yellow or Olive & Black
- 617cc (23 hp) liquid cooled, twin cylinder,
4-cycle Kawasaki gas engine has more horsepower for incredible
power through any terrain
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) on all gas
models (620i) for superior throttle response and power; provides
instant starting in all types of weather
- 30 mph top speed (17 mph in low range) allows
you to be more efficient, herd livestock, or cover a field
- Increased acceleration for improved
- Optional Speed Limiter™ kit allows full power
and acceleration with keyed lockout to limit top speed to 20 mph
- Advanced clutching with a tighter belt
provides increased acceleration, smoother at low speeds, and
efficient engine braking to assist descending down hills
- Standard Occupant Protection System (OPS) with
a passenger-side hand-hold and 3-point seat belts is SAE and
OSHA ROPS-certified, providing rugged "off-road" looks and
- 1,000 lb. cargo box capacity, 1,300 lb. towing
and 1,400 lb. payload capacity ensures you can tackle any task
- Two-range CVT transmission for superior
low-speed pulling and towing ability
- Long lasting front and rear hydraulic service
brakes with mechanical rear park brake provide an
automotive-style brake system with a dual circuit for the
greatest reliability and a smoother-feeling engagement
- Hydroformed frame for unmatched strength and
- Engineered plastic (JDLOY) can be painted and
provides improved scratch and marring resistance/recoverability
- Standard bumper protects the vehicle
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) provides
excellent ride quality and superior terrain capability
- 7-inch suspension travel soaks up bumps and
terrain while maintaining traction through any condition
- 11-inch ground clearance for greater access
over obstacles on the trail and superior terrain capability
- Larger styled wheels (12 inches) and tires (25
inches) for greater ground clearance and sporty good looks
|Go Anywhere Capability
- Standard full-clutch enclosure on all gas
models provides greater access through water up to 22 inches
- On-demand, "true" 4-wheel drive gives you
total control; select a completely turf friendly mode of
operation, or press the switch and get on-demand 4-wheel drive
for climbing the toughest trails
- Rear traction assist locks the rear drive
wheels together to push through tough spots
- Improved steering further reduces steering
effort for assured predictability
- Choice of Aggressive Tread Tires (AT489) or
All-Purpose (All Trail II) Tread Tires
- Optional automotive-style, deluxe glass cab
and other weather protection accessories for the OPS are
available to keep you going in almost any weather condition
- Utility vehicles are intended for off-road use
|Easy To Use
- Standard integrated 2-inch rear receiver hitch
- Attractive styling with integrated features
such as cup holders, 12-volt outlet, glove box, storage
compartment, and fuel gauge
John Deere Gator 620i Specifications:
Engine: 617cc, 2-cylinder, 4-cycle OHV gas, EFI
Maximum Torque: 32.9 ft.-lb.
Ignition: Solid state 12V
Lubrication: Full pressure
Cooling System: Liquid
Air Cleaner: Intake
Battery: 340 CCA
Alternator: 25.5 amp @ 3200 rpm, regulated
Headlights: Two 37.5-watt halogen
Fuel Capacity: 5.3 U.S. gal.
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with 4WD
On-demand true four-wheel-drive system
Ground Speed: 30 mph max
Transaxle: Two-speed; oil bath
Gear Selection: Forward (hi-lo), neutral, reverse
Brakes: Front and rear hydraulic disc
Parking Brake: Rear driveline mechanical disc, hand-operated
Bearings: Sealed, double-row ball
Suspension, Front: Independent with McPherson strut
Suspension, Rear: Independent with coil-over shock
Front Suspension Travel (total): 5.2"
Rear Suspension Travel (total): 7.9"
Steering: Rack and pinion
Occupant Protective System (OPS): SAE / OSHA certified steel tubular
structure with three-point belts and multiple handholds
Length/Width/Height (w/bumper and OPS): 113 L x 59.3 W x 74 H
Front Tread Centers: 44.8"
Rear Tread Centers: 47.9"
Weight (including fuel/fluids): 1383 lb.
Seating Capacity/Type: 2/ high back, bucket (tilt forward)
Towing Capacity: 1300 lb.
Payload Capacity: 1400 lb.
Ground Clearance: 11"
Cargo Box: Heavy-duty steel
Cargo Box Volume: 11.2 cu. ft.
Bed Capacity: 1000 lb.
Box Length/Width/Depth: 43.9" x 49" x 9"
Tailgate: Removable; hinged at bottom
Front Tires: AT489, 25x10-12
Rear Tires: AT489, 25x11-12
Available Colors: JD Green & Yellow, Trail Olive & Black