ABF started the build with a wrecked 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000. It only had 54 miles on it when wrecked, and made the perfect donor vehicle for the build. A front frame swap, some passenger side plastics, and a complete take off suspension would put it back on its’ feet, a perfect canvas for the build.
The RZR 4 1000 started to come together as we added the cage, bumpers, wheels and tires, but what really set this build apart was the “Back the Blue” theme. We achieved our theme by adding a complete wrap with official Police markings, plenty of RED and BLUE strobe lights, white strobes as rock lights, and a 100 watt siren system. There is over 50hrs of wiring to get all the lights synced properly. This Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 is being used by our local Police department, and also in parades.
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000
- ABF F16a-4 Rollcage
- ABF Doors
- ABF “Havoc” Short front bumper
- ABF “Defender” Short rear bumper with muffler cover
- ABF “BulletProof” Radius rods with double sheer radius rod plate
- ABF Radiator Relocation Kit
- ABF Steering Quickener with Sparco wheel
- ABF Dash switch panels and switches
- ABF Shock reservoir mounts
- ABF Custom 4 LED front grill with Rigid Industries LED Light bar
- Wolf Designs full wrap
- Pro Armor Harnesses
- STI Chicane Tires and HD5 Beadlock wheels
- Streamline big brake kit
- Quicklight Whips
- 10 STL Red/Blue emergency lights, 4 STL white Strobes, STL 100 watt siren.
- Rigid Industries 30″ Upper LED light bar