Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the Factor 55 UltraHook XTV which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, NO RATTLES, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation.
The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts screw pins from common 5/8″ shackles (3/4″ diameter pins)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 5/16″
- Available in Military Specification Hard Anodizing (MIL-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 7/16″ diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 10,000 pounds
- Breaking Strength: 21,000 pounds
- Weight: 21oz
- Overall Dimensions: 5.75″ x 3.4″
- Made in USA
U.S. Utility Patent No. 9,388,025 Foreign Patents Pending
More information can be found on their website at: www.FACTOR55.com